Not exactly glowing words about Allison from Richt

He made it clear that Allison, last year’s top recruit, “had every opportunity” to win the backup job last year in camp and didn’t.

“We weren’t going to sit here and say, ‘He’s trying to beat out Brad,’ because that’s not a realistic thing to say,” Richt said. “But there was a battle for second team, and he was in town. … It’s been a full year now. He knows a lot more about the system, and he knows there’s a lot more at stake. I’m expecting him to compete.”

Mark Richt reviews 2016, previews Miami Hurricanes’ QB battle, recruiting | Canes Watch

Way to use click bait on your thread.

He hardly touched on Allison

Advertisement
Nkosi Perry is as good or better as an athlete than Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson.

Don't be persuaded by fake star ratings.

Perry is the best QB prospect in the country and a 5 star talent.

5,127 career passing yards with a 64/13 TD/INT ratio in 28 career games.

Add 500 career rushing yards and 20 TD's.

CIS setting Perry up to gag out on a giganto **** sandwich. How many freshmans QBs have come in 3 months before the season started and had major success?

Unless he's an absolute QB savant who can learn an offense in no time we won't see him starting the season as the guy. He's not a good enough runner like Jackson or Hurts to just throw him out there to play scramble ball.

You're basically looking to give away a few games if you start this guy game 1.

You're going harder on Perry than you did on Chud. Hope this one turns out better.

****, Weldon **** near threw more INTs in one season than Perry threw His entire career. Big red flag...how do you throw that many INTs against almost non-existent HS pass rushes...

Yup, Perry has the most important attribute...POISE...while Weldon looks like a nervous wreck in the pocket.

#Perry2017
#OuttaHereIn2020

Perry will win starting job.

Malik Rosier will transfer after spring.

Jack Allison will be back up and transfer after 2017 season.

Evan Sherrifs will be third team and transfer after 2017 season.

Cade Welson will redshirt.

Advertisement
Perry will win starting job.

Malik Rosier will transfer after spring.

Jack Allison will be back up and transfer after 2017 season.

Evan Sherrifs will be third team and transfer after 2017 season.

Cade Welson will redshirt.

So who's the leader at QB out of the spring?

Advertisement
Rozier should have the distinct advantage..........what is he doing that hinders his advancement to step in and take over the QB spot?
From what I had seen, which is limited, his inaccuracy stood out. I'm talking wildness at times. Now, maybe the guy is not a practice player. Tough to tell without extensive live action film.

That was in the Spring. Stop creating issues dumbass! Allison will be the starting QB come September 2107...bank it!

He made it clear that Allison, last year’s top recruit, “had every opportunity” to win the backup job last year in camp and didn’t.

“We weren’t going to sit here and say, ‘He’s trying to beat out Brad,’ because that’s not a realistic thing to say,” Richt said. “But there was a battle for second team, and he was in town. … It’s been a full year now. He knows a lot more about the system, and he knows there’s a lot more at stake. I’m expecting him to compete.”

Mark Richt reviews 2016, previews Miami Hurricanes’ QB battle, recruiting | Canes Watch

Let's hope it's the best of the best and not the best of the bad. Allison did not look good in those scrimmages I saw. Remember Kaaya came in the summer as a true FR and when people saying he was going to start no one believed it. The transition from high school to college is not that hard anymore. They are using alot of the same concepts and offenses. Lots of true FR balling out.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Perry won't play next season so it will be Sherrifs or Allison next season and Weldon or Perry the following year. Allison will probably transfer unless he blows up next season.

Sherrifs was pushing Rosier in the spring for backup I felt. Rosier throws too many INT's. From all the practice reports I always remember Rosier with several interceptions. I think it will be Allison vs Sherrifs and Rosier will transfer. Weldon and Perry will redshirt. Perry isn't getting on campus early enough IMO to beat out those guys. Maybe under Coley but not under Richt.

****, Weldon **** near threw more INTs in one season than Perry threw His entire career. Big red flag...how do you throw that many INTs against almost non-existent HS pass rushes...

Yup, Perry has the most important attribute...POISE...while Weldon looks like a nervous wreck in the pocket.

#Perry2017
#OuttaHereIn2020

Wasn't Perry playing against awful competition?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back