Not a fan of the way Golden's recruiting

ROFL I should've know this was the way you guys were going to react. So starved of greatness that you'll talk yourselves into anything.

Don't worry I won't be the one to say "I told you so".

1. This must be Nites 2nd account

2. We have been in contact with Mackensie and he just was here for a camp with his brother. Wilson is a 2014 kid.

Advertisement
recruits are just like 'fans'..... you will never make all of them happy. Too bad your the guy willing to hold out on the AG wagon just to say 'I told ya so'. I wouldn't do it with Shannon and I wont do it to AG. Because I am a fan of the U! Hopefully they all succeed cause then I get to watch my team WIN again!

ROFL I should've know this was the way you guys were going to react. So starved of greatness that you'll talk yourselves into anything.

"You Guys" typically means you are not a member on the specified group. In this case I will assume you are not a fan, and just trying to get a rise out of some people that give a ****. You're sad. Get a life.

Mods need to just close this thread man, honestly I didn't mean to come off as pessimistic as I did, and overall I'm not unhappy with Golden's recruiting but I see a lot of high caliber recruits not knowing where they stand with Miami, meanwhile there are kids with crap offer lists getting offers and it baffles me.

"You Guys" typically means you are not a member on the specified group. In this case I will assume you are not a fan, and just trying to get a rise out of some people that give a ****. You're sad. Get a life.

You guys is referring to the fans here who act like Golden is Bear Bryant and we shouldn't be allowed to question him. I've been a fan of the Canes for years and that aint never gonna change

Advertisement
Can't disagree with you more on your timing on a ridiculous arguement bro. He has been pulling studs for the last year and a half with the firing squad in his face. If we were a public school like the SEC schools and Free Shoes , than we could take anyone we want. There is a reason UM is a perennial top 50 institution. Who said anything about Bear Bryant? Pay attention to whats happenning, instead of whats not.

You guys is referring to the fans here who act like Golden is Bear Bryant and we shouldn't be allowed to question him. I've been a fan of the Canes for years and that aint never gonna change

This is actually a solid point.

Wait, what?

Come on man there's a ******* middle ground.

Advertisement

Wait, what?

Come on man there's a ******* middle ground.

All I was agreeing with Is some fans are taking a "dont question Golden" stand which is ridiculous imo. I think there are valid question marks(with who commits or who he goes after or who he doesn't) that doesn't mean I don't trust what he is doing, cuz I do. Your right though there should be a middle ground but some people are going left or right instead of that middle ground.

I really don't see where you guys' confidence in this staff comes from, but it is what it is.

Whatever you're smoking, you need to leave it alone.

If there is any complaint about AG, its his gameday acumen, and considering he inherited another coach's roster, bumps were not unexpected.

The complaining about his recruiting tactics is, with all due respect, idiotic. As was mentioned, 6-6 record, sanctions looming, culture of entitlement needing to be changed and a lack of depth and talent pretty much everywhere on the roster, and the guy put together a Top 10 recruiting class, out-recruited both FSU and UF instate, kept them out of SF for the most part, repaired and built relationships with all the SF HS coaches Shannon alienated and has built a nice little pipeline to Tampa, and you're complaining?

Like Mr. McDowell said to Akeem in Coming to America......"Leave the drugs alone.".

I see yall giving Golden the benefit of the doubt for offering kids with crap offer lists and passing up on highly recruited kids or not showing them any love, and I ask myself why? Golden hasn't done anything here yet. Look at the way the schools who are consistently in contention for NCs recruit and you'll find that their classes are loaded with top talent. Way too many kids that should be priorities have said that they are losing interest in Miami because this staff hasn't shown them that they want them here. It's concerning, no doubt.

Almost exact same way Jimmy Johnson recruited. Study your Canes history before you talk.

Advertisement
After limited involvement from a different perspective in recruiting last year, I would not worry. 75% of the stuff you hear/read is bull****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back