Northwestern vs. Ohio State

Advertisement
**** Taint, but that RB, man.... Fields looked like straight dog**** and there was hope for NWU, but 8.... man **** them and **** Northwestern for losing

... Amazing how Ohio State defense made adjustments in the second half...
We watched the same game?.

NW qb had money on osu..dude threw the game away...literally. Threw int in the redzone where they would have had 3 at a minimum on a terrible throw. Fumbled on a run on his own...and another terrible pick on a 2nd a 5 where he couldve ran for a first and threw the ball right to the db in nw field.

Dude sucked it up along with their oc constantly running gadget plays pushing them out of fg range throughout the game

Advertisement
Justin Fields will be a bust in the league. Another Marcus Mariota... watch

He is likely going to Jacksonville.

He might not even have a chance.

It seems any time I sit down and legit try and watch Justin Fields, I'm not impressed. I know he's good...he is good...but I can't shake him holding on to the ball too long and lingering in the pocket and between the Northwestern and Indiana game...so many picks.

OSU had 22 players out today; including starters & stars.

I don’t wanna hear chit about mental exhaustion again.

2 main takeaways:

1) Northwestern's qb is dog****, gave the game away

2) Ohio State doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs, they aren't as good as usual. They played 2 decent teams and barely won both games.

Advertisement
Another year, another snoozer predictable end of season.

OU, OSU, Clemson, Bama. It’s the same boring *** predictable season over and over and over.

Advertisement
He is likely going to Jacksonville.

He might not even have a chance.

It seems any time I sit down and legit try and watch Justin Fields, I'm not impressed. I know he's good...he is good...but I can't shake him holding on to the ball too long and lingering in the pocket and between the Northwestern and Indiana game...so many picks.
I feel the same way and have seen him play some games since hs as well as the netflix show.

He honestly has the feel of a Jalen Hurts without the overall toughness...might have a stronger arm but ..i just cant figure it out. I just think he is a solid qb..not a guy to get a team over the hump..doesnt seem to have that feel to me mentally either..think he is a kid that would check out when sh*t gets a lil rough and especially with no ol.

I feel the same way and have seen him play some games since hs as well as the netflix show.

He honestly has the feel of a Jalen Hurts without the overall toughness...might have a stronger arm but ..i just cant figure it out. I just think he is a solid qb..not a guy to get a team over the hump..doesnt seem to have that feel to me mentally either..think he is a kid that would check out when sh*t gets a lil rough and especially with no ol.
To be fair...if he's Jalen Hurts with a legit pro arm...that is probably a really really good NFL QB.

I like Hurts a lot though...glad my pro Hurts takes from a year+ ago are hitting late in the season. I thought Hurts looked great last week.

Advertisement
To be fair...if he's Jalen Hurts with a legit pro arm...that is probably a really really good NFL QB.

I like Hurts a lot though...glad my pro Hurts takes from a year+ ago are hitting late in the season. I thought Hurts looked great last week.
Jalen Hurts played under much better oc/qb coaches and also currently is playing ina pac 12 level division in the nfl.

He aint look bad...but dont think he is a guy that takes a team to the playoffs or anything.

Osu system is a gimmick for qbs...and i dont think Fields has Hurts running ability. He has a stronger arm though or better arm talent. Its a tough eval for me honestly. Im not a big qb evaluator though...but i think the qb draft this season has more pop...an i think Lawrence is much better than guys like Fields. Like if Fields were to go to Jax wold he elevate that team?.

Jalen Hurts played under much better oc/qb coaches and also currently is playing ina pac 12 level division in the nfl.

He aint look bad...but dont think he is a guy that takes a team to the playoffs or anything.

Osu system is a gimmick for qbs...and i dont think Fields has Hurts running ability. He has a stronger arm though or better arm talent. Its a tough eval for me honestly. Im not a big qb evaluator though...but i think the qb draft this season has more pop...an i think Lawrence is much better than guys like Fields. Like if Fields were to go to Jax wold he elevate that team?.

Depends on who the coach is, but QB going to Jacksonville is poison. Even if he is good, probably doesn't have a chance there even though Jacksonville has some nice pieces on offense with Chark, Shenault, Robinson and a dece OL. Fields + Devonta Smith in R1 for JAX looks like you'd be cooking with gas, but can't help but think that'd be a dumpster fire because Jacksonville is always a dumpster fire.

A lot of Panthers fans think we need a QB (they're tired of Bridgewater) and they're trying to sell themselves on Fields, Lance and Wilson.

To me, if you can't trade up for Lawrence I'd give QB a miss in the first round. All three of those guys make me pause when reviewing them.

Advertisement
Back