Northwestern vs. Ohio State

Advertisement
Justin fields is a faster and more polished version of Jarren Williams. They do some of the same things well but also struggle significantly under pressure and holding the ball too long. I wouldnt Be comfortable spending a top 3 pick in the first round on him
Jarren sucks and he's a mental midget. I at least see toughness in Fields and he can actually make plays with his legs. A lot of QBs struggle when pressured. That's why getting pressure is so important. Fields will be a first round we while Jarren will be lucky to make a practice squad.

Advertisement
Meyer has talked about that before. He explained that he wasn't that focused on recruiting South Florida because he didn't think the players there are well-coached coming out of HS. Day must have that same philosophy.
Yea thats to save face. He didnt recruit that well ins outh florida when he was at UF. You actually have other teams that throw around money. Its easy taking the easier path of going to Texas or getting kids from Washington State.

NW may lose but you get my drift on being focused.

We have tremendous talent on our Canes team and if we were ever focused we’d be playing today for ACCC ,

This is my point, NW know where near as talented yet still can win and they believe they still CAN
Incredible amount of lunch pail, sneaky fast gym rats on this NW team though.

Not sure we can replicate the results.

Advertisement
I'm currently arguing with Panthers fans (they hate Bridgewater) about how he's had a terrible game and this is a worrying performance.

They're still all "man I'd be ecstatic if he's there for our pick". 🤷‍♂️
I’ve seen too much of him holding the ball and look terrible under pressure. This has been in multiple games dating back to last year. He has good arm strength but not elite arm strength imo too

Starting to feel like Ohio State has figured NW out and might be ready to pull away.

Advertisement
I’ve seen too much of him holding the ball and look terrible under pressure. This has been in multiple games dating back to last year. He has good arm strength but not elite arm strength imo too
He is too hesitant to run when things breakdown. He's playing not to get hurt right now.

Advertisement
You've got a guy touted as a Top 3 pick in the upcoming Draft in the Championship Game and his HC / OC have decided to take the ball out of his hands so they can win the game.

I mean, if that's not the biggest red flag I don't know what is. I want nothing to do with him.

Advertisement
Back