Northwestern vs. Ohio State

Advertisement
Big Ten is ***. Taint has no business being in the playoffs

it doesnt matter. the best 4 teams were predetermined in august. were just literally playing for money now. OSU will get in w a win even fi they played 2 games this year

Advertisement
They been recruiting down here but they get outbidded by the SEC/Clemson lol. In this class they were hard after Tyreak Sapp, Marcus Tate & Troy Stellato.
They've done better in Central & North Florida. They are about to get the CB Singletary to commit to them for the 22 class.

Meyer has talked about that before. He explained that he wasn't that focused on recruiting South Florida because he didn't think the players there are well-coached coming out of HS. Day must have that same philosophy.

well hes right about that (coaching part)

Advertisement
Been watching the Big12 game instead. Is Fields just sleep walking and already counting his NFL millions?

look at that OSU, when you run the ball (the only thing that worked all game), good things happen

Advertisement
NW may lose but you get my drift on being focused.

We have tremendous talent on our Canes team and if we were ever focused we’d be playing today for ACCC ,

This is my point, NW know where near as talented yet still can win and they believe they still CAN

Meyer has talked about that before. He explained that he wasn't that focused on recruiting South Florida because he didn't think the players there are well-coached coming out of HS. Day must have that same philosophy.
BULL****. Ohio State just doesn't wanna pay to play. Zach Smith said it all lol

Advertisement
BULL****. Ohio State just doesn't wanna pay to play. Zach Smith said it all lol
Yea, it’s not like they didn’t have Jordan Battle committed for months before he spurned them. They were after Rooster last cycle too and even Jaden Francois early. They just move on quicker when they see the kids down here playing games because they don’t need them.

Justin fields is a faster and more polished version of Jarren Williams. They do some of the same things well but also struggle significantly under pressure and holding the ball too long. I wouldnt Be comfortable spending a top 3 pick in the first round on him

NW a well coached team with abysmal play calling and strategy on offense. They gave it a good try

Justin fields is a faster and more polished version of Jarren Williams. They do some of the same things well but also struggle significantly under pressure and holding the ball too long. I wouldnt Be comfortable spending a top 3 pick in the first round on him
I'm currently arguing with Panthers fans (they hate Bridgewater) about how he's had a terrible game and this is a worrying performance.

They're still all "man I'd be ecstatic if he's there for our pick". 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back