Northrup gonna disrespect us tomorrow

Problem2

All-American
Premium
FSU writer

Hearing that First Coast LB Reggie Northrup will be putting on quite a show when he selects on NSD.Should be fun to watch. #UM #FSU #Clemson
9:35pm - 31 Jan 12

Wonder if corch Jimbo put him up to it....

Advertisement
I guess let the kid have his fun. However, I havent seen too many kids succeed when they disrespect us on signing day. Simply selecting another hat is acceptable, but I am pretty sure that everyone that has thrown our hat on the floor has not made the AA team...

Advertisement
Im over northrup. If he ends up a cane then good but give me kirby, terry, witt all day ahead of him.

He wants to play games. I really want to see duke stiff arm him actually.

Where did his teammate JoJo Jackson wind up? That kid committed to WVU then fell off the radar.

kid is gone.

he certainly looks the part physically but his state champ game performance was weak.

/I know I know

Advertisement
If we lose Northrup tomorrow morning, look for coach Golden to have an offer letter at the ready to send to Jawand Blue.

I also understand that Jawand Blue is not going to send in his paperwork to Va Tech until after he hears from coach Golden.

Tomorrow is going to be fun. :)

This class of LBs will be good with or without northrup. Really not worried about him anymore.

Great player, good size, seems to have a big ego.

Advertisement
He's gone. His official visit to fsu, along with his in-home visit, his friendship with some of the players, and his hometown being closer which favors his mother gave some suspicion. But seeing this pretty much wraps it up for tomorrow.

If we lose Northrup tomorrow morning, look for coach Golden to have an offer letter at the ready to send to Jawand Blue.

I also understand that Jawand Blue is not going to send in his paperwork to Va Tech until after he hears from coach Golden.

honestly there isn't much dropoff with Blue. kid has good size and speed. the star ***** in me wants Northrup but I'm fine with either.

Advertisement
all of the prominent nole sites are bringing in their reporters and cameras to First Coast hs for this annoucement. mother****ers....we need to stay the **** out of jacksonville.

jeffgreer jeffgreer
Late-night Facebook confessions: West Boca LB Jawand Blue says he'll announce his choice between #Canes and #Hokies on @ESPN760 at 12:40.
9 minutes ago

honestly there isn't much dropoff with Blue. kid has good size and speed. the star ***** in me wants Northrup but I'm fine with either.

I think Northrup is a little more year 1 college ready, but by year two I think they are a wash.

Advertisement
Back