Northrup gonna disrespect us tomorrow

just watched both of their highlights again and Northrup is slightly bigger looking on film...not a whole lot. otherwise they look very similar

either way, it is a helluva back up plan that this staff has put in place for Northrup. very similar in state kid that will go to VT as his second choice. Blue is the kind of kid that goes to VT and comes back to haunt us for 2 or 3 years

Advertisement
Northrup has to play the U every year if he chooses FSWho? He better watch it or it's gonna come back and seriously bite him in the ***.

Just talked to my roommate (he's a Seminole....poor guy) and he says their boards are thinking Northrop to FSWho. I'm still keeping faith but love the fact that we have a back up plan

Good Stuff, Big Tip!! Gotta luv that NLoI eve dedication! :)

Good point, ChrisFe. Golden seems one step ahead of the game, once again. We'll see if it plays out. Ive heard more than one person say that Blue is a Cane if we want him, but you never know.

Advertisement
this is why when I hear a cane fan talking about "I respect FSU".....I'm like **** that. These mother****ers are pieces of ****, and want to see The U go up in flames. **** these sons of ******* and may they burn in ****.

this is why when I hear a cane fan talking about "I respect FSU".....I'm like **** that. These mother****ers are pieces of ****, and want to see The U go up in flames. **** these sons of ****es and may they burn in ****.

word to god.

this is why when I hear a cane fan talking about "I respect FSU".....I'm like **** that. These mother****ers are pieces of ****, and want to see The U go up in flames. **** these sons of ****es and may they burn in ****.

Funny/sad that they have this whole thing set up with their writers too

Advertisement
One MORE reason I'm looking forward to NSD.

I WON'T have to listen about this guy's games anymore.

He comes, fine, he doesn't, take that wishy-washy crap down the road. 'Sides, Blue can do everything he can.

Funny/sad that they have this whole thing set up with their writers too

they want to humiliate us and will take any opportunity available to do so.

The worst one ever was Jamie Harper. He literally swatted the Miami hat off the table. Oh well, we got his *** in 2009. I was on the sidelines. It was great.

If Northrup doesn't sign with Miami then this LB class isn't so great imo. Kirby, Witt, Terry....McCord?

Advertisement
The worst one ever was Jamie Harper. He literally swatted the Miami hat off the table. Oh well, we got his *** in 2009. I was on the sidelines. It was great.

If Northrup doesn't sign with Miami then this LB class isn't so great imo. Kirby, Witt, Terry....McCord?

Kirby and McCord will be players. Witt imo will redshirt.....I don't know enough about Terry.

What I do know is that we need to grab mr. Matthew Thomas and mr. Debo Williams in the next cycle. Deeb would work also.

McCord will be a hybrid DE/LB. If Northrup bolts then Blue will be the 4th LB in this class.

It'd be funny if Northrup was trolling the Noles and ends up picking us in front of all these FSU people.. lol doubt it..

Advertisement
Don't get why kids do this sort of thing. Even if the school did something "dirty" in the recruiting process, the kid is the one who looks bad in the process not the school he disrespects.

this is why when I hear a cane fan talking about "I respect FSU".....I'm like **** that. These mother****ers are pieces of ****, and want to see The U go up in flames. **** these sons of ******* and may they burn in ****.

Thank you. That **** ****es me off too. **** Felony State. At least Gator fans have the sack to admit they hate us. The two faced fsu ******** try to act friendly in public and bury you later

Advertisement
Back