Northrup gonna disrespect us tomorrow

I guess let the kid have his fun. However, I havent seen too many kids succeed when they disrespect us on signing day. Simply selecting another hat is acceptable, but I am pretty sure that everyone that has thrown our hat on the floor has not made the AA team...

No, but they have danced around on our field, mocking us like Bryce Brown last year, and that FSU running back (that supposedly fast one who didn't do **** until his senior year, and only to us, in 2005)

Just saying

Advertisement
Sucks we will be dropping out of the top ten in recruiting though. No love on tv when channels are hyping and reviewing classes. Our segment was really small compared to UF's and FSU's last night on ESPN. IF we grab Howard we will stick in the top 10 while FSU and UF will land in the top 5 after the end of this day. I like the hype and attention but overall...great chit by Golden...not his fault Northrup was a fraud.

Sucks we will be dropping out of the top ten in recruiting though. No love on tv when channels are hyping and reviewing classes. Our segment was really small compared to UF's and FSU's last night on ESPN. IF we grab Howard we will stick in the top 10 while FSU and UF will land in the top 5 after the end of this day. I like the hype and attention but overall...great chit by Golden...not his fault Northrup was a fraud.

I don't give a shtye about rankings. I just want talented players that want to get better when they get to Coral Gables.

And if Northrup sticks us (which I think he probably will), Blue is a fantastic backup plan. Their films look almost identical, and Blue wants to be in Coral Gables badly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess let the kid have his fun. However, I havent seen too many kids succeed when they disrespect us on signing day. Simply selecting another hat is acceptable, but I am pretty sure that everyone that has thrown our hat on the floor has not made the AA team...

No, but they have danced around on our field, mocking us like Bryce Brown last year, and that FSU running back (that supposedly fast one who didn't do **** until his senior year, and only to us, in 2005)

Just saying

Antone Smith? Yes, his 1 big play was his draw play TD on 3rd and goal from the 20 at Joe Robbie in 2008.

Bust of a recruit otherwise.

Funny this man had a successful rookie campaign in the NFL in which he left early and you call him garbage? Bloggers I tell ya.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bigtip man u could have never been so right... that dude would have gave us problems for the the next few years... glad we got him... he looks like he has a high motor... exactly what we need... as a middle linebacker tho he just needs 2 add 15 more lbs of muscle... he will be alright tho...

Advertisement
Back