North Shore QB Dematrius Davis

Advertisement
yep could be. Could be Lashlee was making way more progress here than we thought....
Yup, as seen jn that update by that Auburn 247 insider seems like he didn’t even think a commitment was coming soon but maybe in a few weeks... guessing he was telling them he wanted to take a couple of visits to be sure

And they told him no. Now or never.

Advertisement
I don’t know if it was LCE or who that said it but maybe the Oklahoma model is what we’ll follow. Get 2 top notch transfer QB’s for 2 consecutive years and then get a top guy out of HS??? We may be able to do it in 1 year.

In an ideal world we would be able to do something similar to what Clemson and OU did with Lawrence/DJ and Hurts/Rattler/Williams

However Lashalee views Van Dyke/Perry will determine whether we take another grad transfer. Unless we pull off a big, unlikely flip on Milroe, it's unlikely our 2021 qb will be able to compete for the starting job next year anyway.

Advertisement
LOL at LSU and A&M taking 2 QBs this cycle.

Its Miami vs Auburn in this recruitment.

LSU is trying to take 2 qbs this cycle, if the 2nd one is worth it. They're recruiting Davis, Caleb Williams, and Miller Moss. Doesn't mean they'll land any of them but they are trying.

I'm not sure why you guys view Davis top 3 as trolling - LSU just won a national championship and Texas A&M is about 2 hours away from his house with a head coach who recruited, coached, and developed 3 first rounder quarterbacks in the past decade. Our sell is Lashlee who worked under Gus Malzahn, location, and the promise/potential of a great offense under King. There have been plenty of times where we thought kids liked Miami more than they actually did. Obviously he is going to Auburn though but that doesn't mean Miami came in 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats how i do it lol... i usually play really well when im drinking.

However Mickelson finally won... were due for that
I’ll play the first few holes without drinking and depending how I’m doing I’ll either stay that way or start pounding them lol.

So..... who here thinks he’s not going to Auburn?

Ill give it a shot and say no

Ill say the reasoning is how much longer Bo Nix will be there and his job is secured. After King leaves the Miami job is wide open

Advertisement
Back