North Shore QB Dematrius Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real talk;

The NFL Draft sucking off the SEC every single second (Courtesy of E$CPN) highlighting the conference, as a whole, flooding the NFL with its players did & is not doing us any favors.

We, as a conference, gotta step up. Right now, it’s only Clemson carrying the ACC flag. I know it’s us v. the world, but we need some conference pride. We gotta step our chit up, but so do FSwho, VagTech, Pitt, and Louisville. The ACC gotta becomes more attractive, and it starts w us. Fck Clemson & this flash in the pan chit. I’m tired of hearing these kids say they wanna go to the SEC to play against the best or the BIG because of rivalry. The ACC gotta step their football acumen up & stop focusing on b-ball.

Sit behind overrated trash Bo Nix in an antiquated offense

vs.

Learn under the tutelage of the best OC in the country & play in a modern cutting edge offense where you can put up monster numbers & be the next Kyler Murray.

If I'm Lashlee/Diaz I'm putting the full court press on this kid, he's my favorite QB for the 21 class & should be at the top of the board, **** Jake Garcia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back