North Shore QB Dematrius Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement

post #8.

if we can put it together this season, he is ours if moss doesn't pull the trigger first. loves the Canes.

@RVACane need a gif saying "check all jackbenimble's 100% correct predictions/calls first before posting my own"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Been said several times already, this kid aint signing with Va. Tech. We have the season that many are expecting with the offensive production to match, we have just a good a chance as anyone with this kid. Kid is very very very similar to D'Eriq and is the leader of one of the best teams in Texas and he puts up NUMBERS. Bonafide stud that is a perfect match for this offense. Would be huge, I hope Lashlee is as high on him as this board is and he stays on him.

Can we have their left tackle as well! Dude was manhandling people.
Edit: NM. He signed with bama.

Advertisement
Been said several times already, this kid aint signing with Va. Tech. We have the season that many are expecting with the offensive production to match, we have just a good a chance as anyone with this kid. Kid is very very very similar to D'Eriq and is the leader of one of the best teams in Texas and he puts up NUMBERS. Bonafide stud that is a perfect match for this offense. Would be huge, I hope Lashlee is as high on him as this board is and he stays on him.

One of the Best teams in the Country not just Texas.

Advertisement
What are your thoughts on his game?

Natural winner. Finds a way. Very good athlete. Very poised. High football IQ. Speed of the game won’t be an issue for him. Had a better season as a soph than Junior, but probably to be expected as Shadrach Banks his #1 WR might have been the best player in Texas as a sophomore and was hurt all year this year. He is really just a perfect guy to follow King... they aren’t identical in how they accomplish things but they do a lot of the same things well.

One thing that makes it shaky is that his OL might be better than Miami’s has the last two years.

Davis is a King clone, once he sees how our offense looks with King at the helm there's no way you can tell me we won't flip this kid if we put forth the effort.

We've only offered 6 QB's this cycle, it's still early but we need to put a move on & offer a few more & start getting these kids down here for some visits.

Dematrius Davis (I know he has one) Jalen Milroe, Sawyer Robertson, Kaidon Salter & Kyron Drones all should have offers, **** we should re offer Ty Thompson & offer Kai Millner.

I've become a broken record, but I'm gonna keep repeating myself, there shouldn't be a class that goes by where we don't hand out a dozen offers down in TX & AZ for QB's, literally every class those two regions have high 4-star gifted passers & overall great QB's.

We need to plant our Hurricane flag all over Tejas & become a permanent fixture down there importing QB's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back