North Carolina vs South Carolina (neutral site)

USCe fans were so happy to get a new OC. I’m guessing after tonight, they won’t feel that way. What an abomination. Kinda hilarious after Beamer said right before the game, “we’re gonna be aggressive. We know we gotta score points to keep up with them.”

Advertisement
Nah, I actually agree. He didn’t play a single game due to Covid. It would be different if he actually played, transferred, & then transferred again.

If the chit happened to us, I would feel the same way. His situation & Darrell Jackson’s situation r two different matters. D Jax deserves to sit out this yr, I don’t think Walker does in my honest opinion.
Its close to the same thing.

He transferred from Central because he wanted to..not covid...since 2020 was a free year. He is transferring from kent state because he just wants to play at unc. No other reasoning.

Only thing i thought was different is central is actually fcs so i thought it was different when going up a level.

Out of the 2 examples he has a better case though.

All i know is there would be no caping like whats going on for this dude the last month or so for any ogf our players in the same situation. On EVERY espn platform dealing with college football they have been whining n begging for him abd its only because he plays for Mack Brown.

Tennessee, how'd they look vs UVA? I didn't watch, saw the score though, legit question.
they handled UVA easily but I think tennessee is the third best team in the SEC and this year UVA may be bottom 3 ACC team

Advertisement
By who?. This is eson n mack brown was an employee n they obviously love him. That whole rant was a weeks worth of planning
I don't have names, but I imagine by the handlers of well-paid NCAA power players that don't like to be openly criticized by folks connected to them.

Advertisement
usc is my “in-state team” if u will, I always follow them and they never interact with Miami. I don’t think I’ve seen skill positions so depleted since before spurrier. You have 2 backup qbs starting at skill positions in dakereon joyner and Luke Doty. I can’t remember a time usc didn’t have at least a decent back. Xavier leggette is stepping up big time. I’m a little biased since I went to school with Peyton mangrum, but I think he could step up this year. Unfortunately none of that matter because rattler is getting hit every play and they have no one behind him worth a ****

Its close to the same thing.

He transferred from Central because he wanted to..not covid...since 2020 was a free year. He is transferring from kent state because he just wants to play at unc. No other reasoning.

Only thing i thought was different is central is actually fcs so i thought it was different when going up a level.

Out of the 2 examples he has a better case though.

All i know is there would be no caping like whats going on for this dude the last month or so for any ogf our players in the same situation. On EVERY espn platform dealing with college football they have been whining n begging for him abd its only because he plays for Mack Brown.

Aight.

IMG_2766.jpeg

God**** Mack. Put Beamer in a choke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back