North Carolina vs South Carolina (neutral site)

Advertisement
Old-a*s Mack is the master of the post-game “I just fu*ked you now look me in my eyes” handshake. Remember how he did Manny?
Hope CMC has a UNC gameplan for:

First, not getting ****ed; then,
secondly, if getting ****ed--dealing with Brown midfield.

I'd go with the modified Cena "You can't see me" gesture. While waving hand, shout a loud "**** you" then about face and head toward the tunnels but that is just me.

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

Hope CMC has a UNC gameplan for:

First, not getting ****ed; then,
secondly, if getting ****ed--dealing with Brown midfield.

I'd go with the modified Cena "You can't see me" gesture. While waving hand, shout a loud "**** you" then about face and head toward the tunnels but that is just me.

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE
That works. But I’d go with the Shawn sweet chin music. Make Mack Marty.

F3701507-EE36-4BC5-979E-5DA975511B6F.gif

Advertisement
They are better than last year definitely more physical-

We’re a lot better than last year-

A&M will tell us a lot more.

Advertisement
Both Maye & Spencer Rattler are NFL caliber QB’s.

With Caleb Williams, Shedeur Sanders, Drake Maye, Spencer Rattler, Sam Hartman, TVD, Brayden Schager, Jayden Daniels & a few others, the 2024 NFL draft class will be loaded with good QB’s.
Spencer Rattler an NFL prospect? I hope the scouts don't watch this game. Not a good night.

Spencer Rattler an NFL prospect? I hope the scouts don't watch this game. Not a good night.
i don't like rattler, i think he has the reckless-manziel traits but he had a decent game considering the pressure

but he was 77% last night with over 300 yards

his problem is pocket awareness and his OL is absolute trash, 9 sacks and I would say 3-4 of those were avoidable on his part

Advertisement
Wasn't there a recruit we wanted - but he decided to go with South Carolina?

He might have been reconsidering his decision well before the game ended . . .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back