North Carolina vs South Carolina (neutral site)

So Mack Brown has espn do his biddingto make his wr elgible.

Down to the..his grandma never got a chance to see him play..who gives a f-ck..2nd transfer..sit your *** out. I mean talkin bout his family had 30 tickets cause they thought he would play tonight....why?. Dude was already denied wtf made them think he would play?. He is ona 2nd appeal.

Announcer going with the ..shame on u Ncaa.

Advertisement

Down to the..his grandma never got a chance to see him play..who gives a f-ck..2nd transfer..sit your *** out. I mean talkin bout his family had 30 tickets cause they thought he would play tonight....why?. Dude was already denied wtf made them think he would play?. He is ona 2nd appeal.

Nah, I actually agree. He didn’t play a single game due to Covid. It would be different if he actually played, transferred, & then transferred again.

If the chit happened to us, I would feel the same way. His situation & Darrell Jackson’s situation r two different matters. D Jax deserves to sit out this yr, I don’t think Walker does in my honest opinion.

Advertisement
SCar ain't helping themselves either. That third and inches should have been a timeout or a full use of the play clock and let the O settle. Trying to catch UNC flat when they are clearly dialed in is a bold move cotton.

Yeah buddy was going in on the Ncaa lol I'm like ****, what did they do to YOU!?

I don't fvck with the ncaa either tho but sheesh

Advertisement
I’m surprised Lindsay is using so much tempo. He didn’t go this fast before he got to Chapel Hill. Really thought they’d take a step back bc of it.

Oh yeah. UNC making some mental lapses.

Look at those UNC fans not knowing the rules. You can't suplex, dumbasses.

Advertisement
Rattler been getting his ankles grabbed all night. Dude needs to lift them knees a little higher on the scamper.

Advertisement

Can make a case why he should be eligible, but not the job of play-by-play announcer to lead campaign. Lost me with the BS he always wanted to play for UNC.

Advertisement
Back