North Carolina vs South Carolina (neutral site)

I haven't seen enough **** UNC's thrown around in here, so I'll say it. **** UNC.

**** UNC

Reaction Middle Finger GIF

Advertisement
He’s been in jar since 2009 …he can’t hear you

You've been in the jar since 2009 and can't hear me? That's what happens when Taylor Wright's man ****es at the moon and howls excellence.... I'm aware I'm not saying the phrase correctly

Advertisement
You've been in the jar since 2009 and can't hear me? That's what happens when Taylor Wright's man ****es at the moon and howls excellence.... I'm aware I'm not saying the phrase correctly
Never been in the jar but had to laugh at you bringing up Taylor Wright

Advertisement
Advertisement
The key to stopping Maye is not to let him run on a pass play. He keeps many drives alive with his legs when the pass coverage shuts him down.

Florida natives on each team:

UNC
OG Ed Montilus (Apopka)
OG William Barnes (Apopka)
TE Kamari Morales (Tallahassee Lincoln)
C Willie Lampkin (Lakeland)
LB Amari Gainer (Chiles)
S Antavious Lame (Dwyer)

South Carolina
LB Grayson Howard (Andrew Jackson)
WR Ahmarean Brown (Tampa Jefferson)
CB Kajuan Banks (Godby)
TE Connor Cox (Bolles School)
CB Landon Grier (STA)
K Daniel Lester (Sunlake)
DE Bryan Thomas Jr. (Foundation Academy)
DT Jamaal Whyce (Florida Christian)
WR Kelton Henderson (Lehigh Senior)
TE Nick Elksnis (Episcopal School of Jacksonville)
Quietly impressive class (even taking Harbor out of the equation) from Beamer last year in my opinion

Advertisement
The key to stopping Maye is not to let him run on a pass play. He keeps many drives alive with his legs when the pass coverage shuts him down.
And we’ll actually have LB personnel to address that this year if coverage holds. We’ll see how their transfer WR’s appeal works out.

And we’ll actually have LB personnel to address that this year if coverage holds. We’ll see how their transfer WR’s appeal works out.
Even then, Drake Maye will be the best QB we will see this regular season. I hate them Tarheels--but respect their QBs ball skills. Dude is probably going 1st round. Our safeties and corners especially will have their hands full.

Trust me dudes, I hate admitting that. Hatred for UNC mooned after that nightmare 3rd down long they converted years ago. **** still hangs on me.

Advertisement
Back