Official Nominations for the NYSOM CIS Annual Awards.

Advertisement
Then we get into the real idea person behind that which was stated with examples of posts in that thread - it was @Dwinstitles idea. Don’t get me started on that one.

I remember. I was just responding to the Hstokes question. I have no problem with giving out two Irving G. Thalberg awards.

@Baba Yaga is this the right person?
I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

Advertisement
@Jedi Master Cane deserves the “Unsung Hero” award. He spoke the truth about what was going on at the U for many years and never wavered.

@Dwinstitles deserves the “Best Video Commentary” award.

…and @Rellyrell should be up for “Poster of the Year.” Dude is a very strong poster, and always keeps it 💯.
Agree on all of these. @Rellyrell always spitting facts and breaking it down in good format. Posts always flow very smooth.

Honestly, majority of posters are pretty good on here, even if we have our disagreements and difference of opinions on this team.

Funniest Poster - @PIPO and @Bender. Here recently, these guys make me laugh all the time
Underrated Poster- @DTP and @JHallCanes

Last edited:
Agree on all of these. @Rellyrell always spitting facts and breaking it down in good format. Posts always flow very smooth.

Honestly, majority of posters are pretty good on here, even if we have our disagreements and difference of opinions on this team.

Funniest Poster - @PIPO and @Bender. Here recently, these guys make me laugh all the time
Most Hated Poster - @CashMoneyCane. I never had a run in with him, but seems like he was arguing with everybody in every thread.
Thanks my man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Jedi Master Cane deserves the “Unsung Hero” award. He spoke the truth about what was going on at the U for many years and never wavered.

@Dwinstitles deserves the “Best Video Commentary” award.

…and @Rellyrell should be up for “Poster of the Year.” Dude is a very strong poster, and always keeps it 💯.

Thanks, but I already received the only reward I ever wanted......for our program to start giving a **** about football again.

Cheers to brighter days ahead fellas. May we never have to start another "Official" anything thread ever again....but make no mistake if these ******** revert to form I'll be right here to call them out :)

Advertisement

@nystateofmind please note @Rellyrell in the Best poster category nominees plus these 4. They’re serious nominees.

Advertisement
Back