Official Nominations for the NYSOM CIS Annual Awards.

Post of the year should be the single most liked this year.

Thread should be the most commented thread of the year. Not taking tears in to consideration.

Probably the T2 thread, right?

You just blew @RVACane 's mind. He is busy researching his Maude Tools now to get an accurate statistical assessment...

Advertisement
Post of the year should be the single most liked this year.

Thread should be the most commented thread of the year. Not taking tears in to consideration.

Probably the T2 thread, right?

You just blew @RVACane 's mind. He is busy researching his Maude Tools now to get an accurate statistical assessment...
Those are some relevant things to look at though I’m not sure that they’re definitive enough on their own.

Comeback poster of the year should be a tie.

My guy @SinisterCane AND..... @nystateofmind

I'm not gonna argue about best avatar.

Post of the year, I really think the mods/maudes should go thru and find the ten best posts and nominate those.

Troll of the year should go to my guy @Go Canes!! cause he was trolling tf out of yall with 15-0.

But @fraggle will do.

But @I'm james Jackson brother is definitely the most dangerous. We all know it and he doesn't have to say it, either.

Most improved poster definitely my guy @RedPill Stepdad

And @Dwinstitles isn't our biggest mope.
That's @hydro66 or @jw410's punk ***.
All agreeable. NYSOM should win comeback

Please make a B Stelter Award. Good fücking lord almighty👇

Screenshot_20211221-114624_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK, @RVACane , you have clearly overlooked a very important category, one for which there is only one possible nominee.

And that is the Irving G. Thalberg Lifetime Achievement Award For Being a Motherfvcking CanesInsight Prophet...

Who has told the board...for years...that Miami had money, and plenty of it?
Who has educated the board...for years...that Beta Blake James was a terrible AD?
Who has consistently stated...for years...that Julio Frenk was a jellyfish do-nothing President?
Who has advocated...for years...the hiring of Mario Cristobal?
Who has (annoyingly) insisted...for years...that a Dade-based UM stadium was possible?
Who has reminded the board...for years...that the Mas brothers showed early sports-related promise by recommending Coach L to our idiot former AD?
Who has accurately...for years...explained that the UM Board of Trustees was too large and too ill-equipped to oversee the Athletic Department?
Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

I'm not talking about John Shaft, descendant of Broomhilda von Shaft...

This poster showed early promise of his potential:

View attachment 169793

This poster tends to be strikingly accurate:

View attachment 169794

This poster continues to cite great movie/TV lines:

View attachment 169795

This poster frequently uses personal references to establish his unblemished credibility:

View attachment 169796

Did I mention that this poster is a great talent scout:

View attachment 169798

This poster has been a long-time Hard Rock skeptic, and a big proponent of UM having its own stadium, as well as accurately describing Manny's dad:

View attachment 169799
View attachment 169800

This poster was no fan of Beta Blake James' ridiculous attempts to puff up his resume of accomplishments:

View attachment 169801

And this poster also called into question Beta Blake James' experience as a "ticket guy":

View attachment 169803
View attachment 169802

This poster also questioned the myth that Beta Blake James was some sort of great fund-raiser:

View attachment 169804

And let's not make this all about Beta Blake. This poster likes to quote Greg Marmalard, when he is asked what is the worst fraternity at Faber College: "Well, that would be hard to say, sir, they're each outstanding in their own way", so let's also give some equal time to President Jellyfish Frenk:

View attachment 169805

And this poster also dislikes and distrusts the UM Board of Trustees:

View attachment 169806

This poster told everyone that UM has plenty of money, particularly if Miami wants to build a stadium:

View attachment 169807

This poster started a brilliant discussion about Mario:

View attachment 169809

For all of these reasons, FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, I give you the the greatest prophet since Elijah and Elisha, since Jeremiah and Isaiah...a guy who puts all the Johns to shame, John the Baptist, John the Revelator, the F$U johns...a poster who has accurately called more shots than Babe Ruth and Paul O'Neill and Wilt Chamberlain combined...

I give you:

View attachment 169810
High Five GIF by Back Row Radio

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU... what you doing reading old threads:LOL: brother. I check my notifications here and there... so I see youz prowling these classics. :muscat:
Pm me when we start killer political threadso_O

@Dr.L.ThugU... what you doing reading old threads:LOL: brother. I check my notifications here and there... so I see youz prowling these classics. :muscat:
Pm me when we start killer political threadso_O
Hahaha I got an alert from one of the other award threads and I started revisiting this one .
How have you been , brother? Been a long time . Everything good ?

BTW this thread was worth reading again haha ….I had missed a lot of these threads . I wasn’t around much late December .

Last edited:
Hahaha I got a alert from one of the other award threads and I started revisiting this one .
How have you been , brother? Been a longtime . Everything good ?

BTW this thread was worth reading again haha ….I had missed a lot of these threads . I wasn’t around much late December .
Aside from aging like a fine wine, everything else is good... and retirement is fantastic. Occasionally hanging out with CIS members. Fishing regularly.
I hadn't posted since our final game. Is business good or have you hit one of the lotto games??

Aside from aging like a fine wine, everything else is good... and retirement is fantastic. Occasionally hanging out with CIS members. Fishing regularly.
I hadn't posted since our final game. Is business good or have you hit one of the lotto games??
I can’t complain , my brother. God is good . I spent all June in Colombia and well , what can I say ? Was a good time lol

Sounds like you’re having good old time . Awesome to hear . I gotta lot of catching up to do reading you know what .

Advertisement
Back