Official Nominations for the NYSOM CIS Annual Awards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I nominate CIS for the best Cane sight of the past decade.
You get very informative info about football.
The best sight for inside info
At times one of the best comedy shows on planet earth
Thank you for providing this sight

Top Band Poster Award nominees: Goner44 and TonyPerps

The winner gets reinstated and band as soon as he hits the “post reply” button.

Poster of the year - the Cribster, LCE…
Post of the year - @WhatTheHell’s cant we all just get a long (manny’s gone) post
Thread of the year -
Insider of the year - who’s @Cribby ?
Best user of GIFS/memes -
Funniest poster -
Biggest poRster -
Most handsome - @TrumpyCane
Best analyst - LCE, High Seas, @htownkidd, @BoxingRobes, @Coach Macho , @Paranos @Zbrod95
Mod/Maude of the year - @JD08, @IndayArtHauz
Biggest down low troll - @fraggle @Andrew
Comeback Poster of the year -
Most improved poster - @RedPill Stepdad aka D Rev Lee
Rookie of the Year (2020 & 2021) - @LeedsCane @TrumpyCane
Best avatar @djnellz, @Pixelated bukake @Baba Yaga
Most Dangerous poster - JJax Bro
Most loved Poster - @IndayArtHauz
Most hated Poster
Best represents CIS values on Social Media (or something like that) @TrumpyCane @Dwinstitles, canes access you tube, d$, @Canes Legacy
Top Slurper - Sir Slurp-a-Lot, puertopotticane, dingdong3, a** hurt
Best Mope - @Dwinstitles
Link to @WhatTheHell 's post?

Advertisement
Pretty accurate right here.
Take Away Eating GIF by Hungry.dk

Link to @WhatTheHell 's post?
It’s a thread post…

Top Band Poster Award nominees: Goner44 and TonyPerps

The winner gets reinstated and band as soon as he hits the “post reply” button.
That’s mean. Lol. Perps isn’t permabanned IIRC. He’s out for a while though as he tried to start an alt account under ban and that’s an immediate escalation in points and sentence.

I have thought about a vote to unban 1 permabanned user. It would have to be a limited category who are eligible. Like a real ******* or racist has no shot. @Mklein13 and @Gooner#44 would be eligible. They’re not bad guys, they just don’t know when to stop and/or aren’t helpful defusing things we’re trying to get under control.

Advertisement
In the spirit of the @nystateofmind awards, a long-banned poster himself, I have suspended the remainder of the ban sentences of @whoopingcane and @dycane - each of whom had airbags off of points accumulated- and I have reinstated these two fine posters to their full board privileges immediately. Godspeed gentlemen.

@Andrew please note that whoop is on the loose again.

👀

Advertisement
That’s mean. Lol. Perps isn’t permabanned IIRC. He’s out for a while though as he tried to start an alt account under ban and that’s an immediate escalation in points and sentence.

I have thought about a vote to unban 1 permabanned user. It would have to be a limited category who are eligible. Like a real ******* or racist has no shot. @Mklein13 and @Gooner#44 would be eligible. They’re not bad guys, they just don’t know when to stop and/or aren’t helpful defusing things we’re trying to get under control.
TonyPerps is knowledgeable and has something to offer.

We are taking nominations in all categories. The lists will be narrowed down to a handful in most categories.

Feel free to make your suggestions and polls will be coming soon. These are the categories:

Poster of the year -
Post of the year
Thread of the year -
Insider of the year -
Best user of GIFS/memes -
Funniest poster -
Biggest poRster -
Most handsome -
Best analyst -
Mod/Maude of the year -
Biggest down low troll -
Comeback Poster of the year -
Most improved poster
Rookie of the Year (2020 & 2021)
Best avatar
Most Dangerous poster

Any missed categories - suggestions accepted.

OK. I don’t know if they’ll be accepted but I am adding these as well:

Most loved Poster
Most hated Poster
Best represents CIS values on Social Media (or something like that)
Top Slurper
Best Mope
Best CIS You Tuber
Most underrated poster
Best creator of gifs/memes
Best poster from another fanbase

OK, @RVACane , you have clearly overlooked a very important category, one for which there is only one possible nominee.

And that is the Irving G. Thalberg Lifetime Achievement Award For Being a Motherfvcking CanesInsight Prophet...

Who has told the board...for years...that Miami had money, and plenty of it?
Who has educated the board...for years...that Beta Blake James was a terrible AD?
Who has consistently stated...for years...that Julio Frenk was a jellyfish do-nothing President?
Who has advocated...for years...the hiring of Mario Cristobal?
Who has (annoyingly) insisted...for years...that a Dade-based UM stadium was possible?
Who has reminded the board...for years...that the Mas brothers showed early sports-related promise by recommending Coach L to our idiot former AD?
Who has accurately...for years...explained that the UM Board of Trustees was too large and too ill-equipped to oversee the Athletic Department?
Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

I'm not talking about John Shaft, descendant of Broomhilda von Shaft...

This poster showed early promise of his potential:

1640735503933.png

This poster tends to be strikingly accurate:

1640735681985.png

This poster continues to cite great movie/TV lines:

1640735802380.png

This poster frequently uses personal references to establish his unblemished credibility:

1640735909766.png

Did I mention that this poster is a great talent scout:

1640735978326.png

This poster has been a long-time Hard Rock skeptic, and a big proponent of UM having its own stadium, as well as accurately describing Manny's dad:

1640736667890.png

1640736696365.png

This poster was no fan of Beta Blake James' ridiculous attempts to puff up his resume of accomplishments:

1640736909553.png

And this poster also called into question Beta Blake James' experience as a "ticket guy":

1640737059264.png

1640736995904.png

This poster also questioned the myth that Beta Blake James was some sort of great fund-raiser:

1640737176529.png

And let's not make this all about Beta Blake. This poster likes to quote Greg Marmalard, when he is asked what is the worst fraternity at Faber College: "Well, that would be hard to say, sir, they're each outstanding in their own way", so let's also give some equal time to President Jellyfish Frenk:

1640737379126.png

And this poster also dislikes and distrusts the UM Board of Trustees:

1640737567904.png

This poster told everyone that UM has plenty of money, particularly if Miami wants to build a stadium:

1640737739345.png

This poster started a brilliant discussion about Mario:

1640738117409.png

For all of these reasons, FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, I give you the the greatest prophet since Elijah and Elisha, since Jeremiah and Isaiah...a guy who puts all the Johns to shame, John the Baptist, John the Revelator, the F$U johns...a poster who has accurately called more shots than Babe Ruth and Paul O'Neill and Wilt Chamberlain combined...

I give you:

1640738457584.png

OK, @RVACane , you have clearly overlooked a very important category, one for which there is clearly only one possible nominee.

And that is the Irving G. Thalberg Lifetime Achievement Award For Being a Motherfvcking CanesInsight Prophet...

Who has told the board...for years...that Miami had money, and plenty of it?
Who has educated the board...for years...that Beta Blake James was a terrible AD?
Who has consistently stated...for years...that Julio Frenk was a jellyfish do-nothing President?
Who has advocated...for years...the hiring of Mario Cristobal?
Who has (annoyingly) insisted...for years...that a Dade-based UM stadium was possible?
Who has reminded the board...for years...that the Mas brothers showed early sports-related promise by recommending Coach L to our idiot former AD?
Who has accurately...for years...explained that the UM Board of Trustees was too large and too ill-equipped to oversee the Athletic Department?
Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

I'm not talking about John Shaft, descendant of Broomhilda von Shaft...

This poster showed early promise of his potential:

View attachment 169793

This poster tends to be strikingly accurate:

View attachment 169794

This poster continues to cite great movie/TV lines:

View attachment 169795

This poster frequently uses personal references to establish his unblemished credibility:

View attachment 169796

Did I mention that this poster is a great talent scout:

View attachment 169798

This poster has been a long-time Hard Rock skeptic, and a big proponent of UM having its own stadium, as well as accurately describing Manny's dad:

View attachment 169799
View attachment 169800

This poster was no fan of Beta Blake James' ridiculous attempts to puff up his resume of accomplishments:

View attachment 169801

And this poster also called into question Beta Blake James' experience as a "ticket guy":

View attachment 169803
View attachment 169802

This poster also questioned the myth that Beta Blake James was some sort of great fund-raiser:

View attachment 169804

And let's not make this all about Beta Blake. This poster likes to quote Greg Marmalard, when he is asked what is the worst fraternity at Faber College: "Well, that would be hard to say, sir, they're each outstanding in their own way", so let's also give some equal time to President Jellyfish Frenk:

View attachment 169805

And this poster also dislikes and distrusts the UM Board of Trustees:

View attachment 169806

This poster told everyone that UM has plenty of money, particularly if Miami wants to build a stadium:

View attachment 169807

This poster started a brilliant discussion about Mario:

View attachment 169809

For all of these reasons, FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, I give you the the greatest prophet since Elijah and Elisha, since Jeremiah and Isaiah...a guy who puts all the Johns to shame, John the Baptist, John the Revelator, the F$U johns...a poster who has accurately called more shots than Babe Ruth and Paul O'Neill and Wilt Chamberlain combined...

I give you:

View attachment 169810
@nystateofmind please add this and the CIS RVA-Certified Goon Award

Post of the year should be the single most liked this year.

Thread should be the most commented thread of the year. Not taking tears in to consideration.

Probably the T2 thread, right?

Advertisement
Back