noles HATE this Norvell character.

Advertisement
How is it in the player's interest to publicly announce they have Covid-19?
Not necessarily that but others on twam may have tested positive and they did not either test or tell those who were exposed. Thats all part of contact tracing and slowing the spread by isloating those who are positive and testing those who could be.

If they feel they're being lied to then thats why they went the social media route

You dont have to tell someone Who the person is thats positive but you have to let them know they might have been in contact with someone whose a known positive. Samething happens at my job.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m missing the joke here

They have the #1 ranked recruiting class in the country. Thank god Leonard can't coach, because Jesus Christ can he recruit. They are going to be absolutely LOADED this year. Like, one of the 3 most talented teams in the country. Obscene talent that dude is stacking up there.

But yes, the football program is a complete mess right now in literally every single aspect. Leadership, money, support, production...it's a disaster.

They have the #1 ranked recruiting class in the country. Thank god Leonard can't coach, because Jesus Christ can he recruit. They are going to be absolutely LOADED this year. Like, one of the 3 most talented teams in the country. Obscene talent that dude is stacking up there.

But yes, the football program is a complete mess right now in literally every single aspect. Leadership, money, support, production...it's a disaster.

I know they’ve been pretty good at basketball in recent years but had no idea about the #1 class. I wouldn’t go as far as calling them an ELITE basketball school though because that’s usually reserved for the Dukes, UNCs etc.

Advertisement
Norvell said he “went back and forth individually with every player this weekend”.

Whoops, sorry, that was the lie he told a couple of months ago.

Advertisement
Back