Noles get another 5*

Advertisement
No worries. Al Folden is probably about to counter with some 2 star kid from Jersey or someone no one has ever heard of. The crazy thing is that they are said to be leading for Terry Beckner, another 5 star DE/DT from Illinois. Man they recruit like mad men up there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They really just landed Sweat? wow. I wasn't expecting that.

me neither...they have an excellent recruiting staff

very jealous of their fan base

we are stuck with a team that doesnt even care about winning

I really expected him to land at VT or OSU.

Despite what some FSU guys were saying. I really didn't expect them to land him. I'll give credit where credit is due. This kid's ceiling is through the roof, watched him when his team went up against Mark Walton and Booker T earlier this year. Sweat was his whole team.

Advertisement
Now we know how it feels to b an Fsu fan for all those years.......fkin torture being on the opposite side. Can't enjoy football rt now.

Despite what some FSU guys were saying. I really didn't expect them to land him. I'll give credit where credit is due. This kid's ceiling is through the roof, watched him when his team went up against Mark Walton and Booker T earlier this year. Sweat was his whole team.
he legit was the whole team. other then their RB he did everything played WR DE LB and punted the ball not sure he left the field all night.

Advertisement

he legit was the whole team. other then their RB he did everything played WR DE LB and punted the ball not sure he left the field all night.

Yup, he has extremely high ceiling. IMO, he could be a star at TE or DE.

Advertisement
They also got Bryant & Thomas in 13' & neither has done much of anything so far...

Advertisement
Back