Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The only valid comparison between Travis and Joe Theismann is they both had their ***** *** legs **** near snapped off.
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Society as a whole is ****ed
Sh is scary bruh. I feel like social media ****ed society. It’s like the people no one paid attention to have these crews now. Like red dead redemption 2 npc type sh, the people that were ******* nuts all got together and are ******* sh up. So weird bruh, I contain myself not trying to slap a homie. They tried to kidnap me Sunday bruh like at 8am in front of my crib. Had to let that ***** know he got the wrong one. Dude stopped three times talking about I’ll drive you, I’m like foh bruh.

I think they do that by my good for trafficking. If I see him next time I’m pulling him out his whip and stomping his ***.

My bad super off topic. That sh gets me mad they cry cry cry, just move on to the next day and get sh done in your life.

Sh is scary bruh. I feel like social media ****ed society. It’s like the people no one paid attention to have these crews now. Like red dead redemption 2 npc type sh, the people that were ******* nuts all got together and are ******* sh up. So weird bruh, I contain myself not trying to slap a homie. They tried to kidnap me Sunday bruh like at 8am in front of my crib. Had to let that ***** know he got the wrong one. Dude stopped three times talking about I’ll drive you, I’m like foh bruh.

I think they do that by my good for trafficking. If I see him next time I’m pulling him out his whip and stomping his ***.

My bad super off topic. That sh gets me mad they cry cry cry, just move on to the next day and get sh done in your life.
Social media definitely ****ed Us all.
I was in Los Angeles a few months back with my people on rodeo & across the street from us was a drive by shooting in the middle of the day.

Advertisement
Back