Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

PAC 12 was the best Conference top to bottom.
I'd disagree but that's okay. I can understand your take and respect it while still having my own opinion as well. For me Oregon is the only team probably set up to play the elite schools. Washington you can relatively easily get them out of their comfort spot with scheming and physicality. I understand they beat Oregon etc which has nothing to do with my point. Pac 12 is a finesse conference. Key to beating finesse will always be aggression assuming that's an option. But you can't just be aggressive with no base behind it. There's a reason Utah is always a threat when healthy and that's cause they play serious defense. It's the only team in the conference who does. I'll stick with big 10. It was a down year for the back end but still had competition atleast throughout.

Advertisement
Anyone else on roster who's the skill level of a preferred walk on just like rideshare & whoever the **** the other one is. Just suit up another qb from the girls ymca intramural league. Those people suck *** without Travis and won't have the benefit of anything but 14 practices with a ton of dudes who already cleared it to play. The people who are on here who keep crying about the injustice done by keeping THIS VERSION of poo out of playoffs. Should be lined up and stoned. They snuck by average competition all season WITH Travis. Imagine that team playing a playoff game without him. They'd literally be giving someone a free pass to the championship game. **** them and their horse.
bruh said **** the horse lol

People really don't seem to comprehend the state of these conferences. The acc while getting into an upswing with the staff changes in 21 is still a bottom tier conference in p5. That's just reality. We can look at the sec and say how distorted it is top to bottom than not apply that same filter to acc. Right now hands down big 10 is the top conference.

But but but, Paul Finebum is saying he hasn't seen enough from Michigan yet...

:LOL:

1702417446605.png

Advertisement
These guys really think Mike Norvell is the best coach in the world right now lol...He's solid, but this was an outlier year and they didn't get anything out of it other than some griping about not making playoffs. Not to mention ignoring the fact they have to replace all those contributors.

They are even talking themselves into DJ U being better than Ward. Norvell's system can make any half decent QB productive, but they are forgetting him being pushed out of Clemson. Even using his record at Clemson to compensate even though they won in spite of him.

Advertisement
I'd disagree but that's okay. I can understand your take and respect it while still having my own opinion as well. For me Oregon is the only team probably set up to play the elite schools. Washington you can relatively easily get them out of their comfort spot with scheming and physicality. I understand they beat Oregon etc which has nothing to do with my point. Pac 12 is a finesse conference. Key to beating finesse will always be aggression assuming that's an option. But you can't just be aggressive with no base behind it. There's a reason Utah is always a threat when healthy and that's cause they play serious defense. It's the only team in the conference who does. I'll stick with big 10. It was a down year for the back end but still had competition atleast throughout.
Fax

Advertisement
Advertisement
These morons dont even realize we had better offense numbers in almost every category this year including rushing, passing, and total offense.

This while having all the issues we had for as long as we had.

And while playing a tougher schedule.

These morons really believe this BS too. Why, because a 28 year old Travis FINALLY had an OK year? We might **** on Mario for his lack of QB production/development, but he still had a QB drafted in the top 10. Travis was at best a 5th round pick pre-injury. Now he’ll be selling insurance. Good work cornrow Mike.

These guys really think Mike Norvell is the best coach in the world right now lol...He's solid, but this was an outlier year and they didn't get anything out of it other than some griping about not making playoffs. Not to mention ignoring the fact they have to replace all those contributors.

They are even talking themselves into DJ U being better than Ward. Norvell's system can make any half decent QB productive, but they are forgetting him being pushed out of Clemson. Even using his record at Clemson to compensate even though they won in spite of him.

Bro their delicious is crazy. Mike Novell isn’t even getting Travis drafted as a high pick. Now all of a sudden QBs with NfL hopes needs to go there.

Advertisement
Back