Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Yes.

All metrics show that the Pac 12 was pretty **** good in 2023.

Whereas, the ACC was probably the worst P5 conference in 2023.

F$U fans are soooo predictable...
Even worse being that that’s from the DJ U thread. If Ward’s numbers are fools gold when he’s been good at FCS and PAC 12 while DJ’s career year in the PAC 12 with a better team and supporting cast still wasn’t as good as Ward’s.

Advertisement
Cam Ward doesn't need culture and development for 11 months, he needs to be surrounded by offense-side talent.

View attachment 271139
Culture and development?! Bih GTFOH!!! Show up at the 1st of the month to your landlord armed with Culture and Development but no cash, and see how long that meeting last..... and where yo **** finna be parked.

I'm still hoping we bridge the gap of what he wants for nil and what we offered so he'll come back. But I doubt it cause it wasn't that close and we think we've got plenty of options we'd like to see getting burn. Would love to have him back but I understand both sides on this one.
Hopefully we can meet him like 1/3rd of the way, and sell him on QB + taxes. But yeah I don't think it happens. I think once you enter the portal after negotiations have already occured you're only returning if no one else offered you as much. If anyone offers more you're probably just gone.

But seems like maybe UGA, Arkansas, and both Florida schools could be after him. With UGA and Arkansas they have a 4.7-5.7% income tax disadvantage. And if we land Ward, he's MUCH better than Taylen Green and whoever UF will start and DJ for FSU...

Even worse being that that’s from the DJ U thread. If Ward’s numbers are fools gold when he’s been good at FCS and PAC 12 while DJ’s career year in the PAC 12 with a better team and supporting cast still wasn’t as good as Ward’s.

Objectively speaking, DJ is the fools gold. Garbage in the ACC then serviceable in the PAC 12 with no defenses and higher octane offenses. Whereas Ward has been good at every stop.

Objectively speaking, DJ is the fools gold. Garbage in the ACC then serviceable in the PAC 12 with no defenses and higher octane offenses. Whereas Ward has been good at every stop.
DJ went to a good fit for him with OSU. Oregon State had a really good OL and RBs with some solid WRs were he wasn't asked to do much as far as reads and option routes. He's not going to have the OL at FSU and I think Norvell's offense could be at times too much for him to process on the fly. There are aspects in that offense with the motions and fakes where you have to read the front 7 to find the open option. I don't think that will be a benefit for him. We will see if it happens.

Advertisement
Does this dope think a Portal QB can start in the Orange Bowl?

View attachment 271142

I think he means that taking a transfer QB is going to **** off that Luke kid enough to make him enter the portal and therefore skip the Orange Bowl beat down that Kirby Smart is going to administer.

If so, where does he think that Luke kid goes? No one and I mean no one is even thinking of tampering for him.

Advertisement
Here's a question. What if DJ tells the Noles no thanks.

And no Ward/Howard?

Bill Burr Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think he means that taking a transfer QB is going to **** off that Luke kid enough to make him enter the portal and therefore skip the Orange Bowl beat down that Kirby Smart is going to administer.

If so, where does he think that Luke kid goes? No one and I mean no one is even thinking of tampering for him.

But...Rodemaker will be starting the Orange Bowl. Or so we have been led to believe.

Confusing, regardless...

Yes.

All metrics show that the Pac 12 was pretty **** good in 2023.

Whereas, the ACC was probably the worst P5 conference in 2023.

F$U fans are soooo predictable...
People really don't seem to comprehend the state of these conferences. The acc while getting into an upswing with the staff changes in 21 is still a bottom tier conference in p5. That's just reality. We can look at the sec and say how distorted it is top to bottom than not apply that same filter to acc. Right now hands down big 10 is the top conference.

Advertisement
People really don't seem to comprehend the state of these conferences. The acc while getting into an upswing with the staff changes in 21 is still a bottom tier conference in p5. That's just reality. We can look at the sec and say how distorted it is top to bottom than not apply that same filter to acc. Right now hands down big 10 is the top conference.
This is correct. In normal years, the pac 10 was always thought of as that conference. The thing keeping fsu out was Washington remaining undefeated

PAC 12 was the best Conference top to bottom.

Advertisement
But...Rodemaker will be starting the Orange Bowl. Or so we have been led to believe.

Confusing, regardless...
Yeah he's a real world beater. We can say what we want objectively about our qb room but Emory is what we expect RIGHT NOW and jaccurri if he develops his arm is flat out elite with his athleticism. I wish he could process somethings a lil better cause I'd love to keep him. Hope he stays but he's got options. Most of them will tell him qb but know he's put himself in a predicament once he transfers and try to get a position switch cause it's tough to simplify an offense to the extent necessary for him as a starter in a power 5 conference. You'll run off every one except the running backs or possibly tight ends.

oh ok my bad I confused Rodemaker with that Luke K kid. Same thing though who is gonna go after Tate Rodemaker?
Anyone else on roster who's the skill level of a preferred walk on just like rideshare & whoever the **** the other one is. Just suit up another qb from the girls ymca intramural league. Those people suck *** without Travis and won't have the benefit of anything but 14 practices with a ton of dudes who already cleared it to play. The people who are on here who keep crying about the injustice done by keeping THIS VERSION of poo out of playoffs. Should be lined up and stoned. They snuck by average competition all season WITH Travis. Imagine that team playing a playoff game without him. They'd literally be giving someone a free pass to the championship game. **** them and their horse.

If I was Tate I might claim I still have headaches from the concussion and avoid that game altogether.

Anyone else on roster who's the skill level of a preferred walk on just like rideshare & whoever the **** the other one is. Just suit up another qb from the girls ymca intramural league. Those people suck *** without Travis and won't have the benefit of anything but 14 practices with a ton of dudes who already cleared it to play. The people who are on here who keep crying about the injustice done by keeping THIS VERSION of poo out of playoffs. Should be lined up and stoned. They snuck by average competition all season WITH Travis. Imagine that team playing a playoff game without him. They'd literally be giving someone a free pass to the championship game. **** them and their horse.
Preach

Advertisement
Back