Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Facts bruh, they wanted him to stay with me out of nowhere and I thought to myself he never came to my crib. So I went to google looked up his name and there he was on cnn abc fox, I said man they wanted me to hide his *** without even telling us. Crazy asf, showed everyone and that’s how the entire family found out.
Wow!

Advertisement
******* geniuses...

1702438954008.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Its just baffling to me reading these fools comments. "Why would he go to Miami, they not gonna do anything like the last 20 years". Do they not realize that the more talented players u stack, the more it will definitely not be like the last 20 years? If we get Ward they are getting smoked in Miami, regardless of who their QB is.

I was watching Ward and all the big plays are nice but i watch how accurate his short throws are. Deadly, and time to catch the ball and get up field. That keeps your offense on schedule, 3 or 4 yards from a play where the defense got u is a prize. Thats what was my issue with TVD in addition to the turnovers. Looking forward to more tears tomorrow.

Advertisement
For me, the craziest **** is Seeing These athletes that have huge futures guaranteed to them. **** near running around like they still on the streets and out there. Trying so hard to pretend to be something theyre not. They just want to impress strangers so **** bad that they can't figure out how to get out their own way. Knowing they soft as cotton pure ***** running around trying to be Mikey Williams. My own ****** nephew in high school. Kids one of the top players in the country for basketball next season. The **** this kid runs around doin... Jesus ****** Christ! I had to tell a bunch of my 60s and Samoan homeboys if they see him out in that street trying to pretend he's a goon go ahead and **** him up each time. Kids mother was a record exec for a major table. Was raised in mansions in the suburbs and now talks CRAZY.
Boils down to immaturity and low self esteem.

**** you wanna fight? MMA gyms are everywhere. They'll **** you up. Lol. Drinking my coffee before headed to one myself. Easy living.

Advertisement
Back