Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

He might actually believe this crap.

View attachment 271108
Desperate for a QB? From what I saw from their backup QBs, FSU is the school desperate for a transfer QB. They have so much faith in their backups that Prison Mike is looking in the portal for a QB. Rodemaker will be a redshirt senior next year, yet they are looking in the portal to replace him.

Advertisement
Don’t skip the read more. Herbie taking shots at the 2000 team going to the Orange ahead of the better Miami team.
Screenshot_20231213_191054_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who in the sam **** is Rodney? Dangerfield?
No matter what they say now, this hurts them more than they will admit. Being from the Tallahassee area, all they talked about all season was how they wanted him to play more and how he was their best all around back. Lol, you love to see it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do yall realize that all the krap these clowns and the lizards claim we were doing and would happen to us is happening to them? Claiming players went to Miami for money and will be gone soon and its all happening to them. 13-0 and bleeding players like its that time of month. U cant make this up. Built a team full of mercenaries, ignored high school recruiting and now their players are cuththroat and cutting out for a bigger bag. Yes every team has players like that, UGA, Bama us. But its the same theme with all their departures

They tried a home invasion about a year and a half ago here. I waited the next night on the stairs with my knife. Sh is crazy over here I want to dip off when I get a chance. That internet ended society and soon will cost us. Hopefully it happens way after I’m gone. It’s the trenches out here man, my nephew 15 doing life for a Bronx shooting that was all over social media. They ride those scooters and shoot sh up. Dumb *** kid bruh, I feel like if I would of got to him that wouldn’t have happened
I worry about my grandchildren and my children everyday about this.

My children are older now but what I’m really concerned about what kind of world and society my grandchildren will have to deal with.

I worry about my grandchildren and my children everyday about this.

My children are older now but what I’m really concerned about what kind of world and society my grandchildren will have to deal with.
Have a two year old started all over again. A 21 year old daughter and 17 year old son. But im good at this I know how to teach them how not to be fools. I been in the trenches I share that with them and throw a little God in and let it work.

Last edited:
Do yall realize that all the krap these clowns and the lizards claim we were doing and would happen to us is happening to them? Claiming players went to Miami for money and will be gone soon and its all happening to them. 13-0 and bleeding players like its that time of month. U cant make this up. Built a team full of mercenaries, ignored high school recruiting and now their players are cuththroat and cutting out for a bigger bag. Yes every team has players like that, UGA, Bama us. But its the same theme with all their departures
They have a fake culture. They talked all this **** about Mike’s great culture but as soon as someone hits the portal they have their 247 mouthpiece Baghdad Brandon Sonone air the dirty laundry. Thanks to him the world knows what their portal kids asked for. I haven’t seen any other program publicly leak outgoing portal demands like they have.

Advertisement
Back