Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Dude, F$U has been losing guys due to NOT paying more NIL for the past month, regardless of whether you "reset the market" with Cam Ward...

1702356315571.png

Advertisement
Wait they rumoured to lose KJ Bolden too? So UF losing Filsaime to Texas and Bolden dipling to like UGA?
That would be very funny.

Plus UF gunna lose Amaris Williams to Ohio State, and hopefully we get Hayes. And then hopefully we also get Blount.

Man just too bad it seems like LJ McCray is definitely picking one of them.
We are not getting Hayes

No one takes discounts at all, wins are all the way down the list when it comes to players. People said for years that stupid *** line win and they’ll come. If it were that easy Saban even after winning wouldn’t recruit at all, he still had to work hard on the trail like they never won a game.
Ehh. You gotta read the room. The narrative changes of the value in winning (to some extent)when nil came into the equation. But 9 out of 10 winning will still have a place in decisions because those are generally speaking the teams capable of spending big.

Advertisement
They don’t give a ****. It’s pretty much a mixture of “Mario ruins QBs so it doesn’t matter” along with “If that kid goes there he only cares about money” and a little bit of “Ward is just visiting there first to set the market”.
Lol except we were nowhere near his FIRST visit and they can't compete financially long term regardless. These bar owners only have so much capital.

That's what we DEFINITELY don't wanna see happen assuming they get a qb. Yall spent all season pulling Colemans junk and he's not all that special. He's just physical. Colbie with a offense that actually prioritized getting him the ball could be special.
Like I said I really want to keep Colbie. Him going to FSU (imo would be very plug and play in FSUs offense) would be very bad, becasue then they also get to say THEY developed him, even though we found and developed him.
Much rather lose Brashard. Idk if Colbie is asking for some crazy money or if we even have a shot at retaining him though. Having guys enter portal to try to get more money isn't something you probably want to give into much though. Ideally you want to get a deal for next season before those steps are taken, and probably have the stance that once you enter the offer is the same or less....

Like I said I really want to keep Colbie. Him going to FSU (imo would be very plug and play in FSUs offense) would be very bad, becasue then they also get to say THEY developed him, even though we found and developed him.
Much rather lose Brashard. Idk if Colbie is asking for some crazy money or if we even have a shot at retaining him though. Having guys enter portal to try to get more money isn't something you probably want to give into much though. Ideally you want to get a deal for next season before those steps are taken, and probably have the stance that once you enter the offer is the same or less....
Or, maybe, after signing Ward or Howard, you re-recruit Colbie, trying to convince him that his role will only grow with the new quarterback.

Advertisement
That's what we DEFINITELY don't wanna see happen assuming they get a qb. Yall spent all season pulling Colemans junk and he's not all that special. He's just physical. Colbie with a offense that actually prioritized getting him the ball could be special.

And I was partially joking there. I've been a big fan of Colbie's from the outset (ask Max) and I'm not happy to see him go.

But I find it amusing that F$U so openly talks about taking our players, as if they are tossing out so much extra money than we are.

Or, maybe, after signing Ward or Howard, you re-recruit Colbie, trying to convince him that his role will only grow with the new quarterback.
Well everyone said he entered portal cause of NIL. Saying his role will grow would likely solidify his increased NIL request - which we obviously didn't meet because he entered portal . Hopefully he can be convinced our offer and what he'd be surrounded by - Ward like you said - is better than others even if they are offering More.

Well everyone said he entered portal cause of NIL. Saying his role will grow would likely solidify his increased NIL request. Hopefully he can be convinced our offer and what he'd be surrounded by - Ward like you said - is better than others even if they are offering More.

It's not just "NIL". It's "Miami didn't offer him more NIL to stay", and I think that once one's feelings are hurt in that regard, it's beyond the point of counteroffering.

And I was partially joking there. I've been a big fan of Colbie's from the outset (ask Max) and I'm not happy to see him go.

But I find it amusing that F$U so openly talks about taking our players, as if they are tossing out so much extra money than we are.
I'm still hoping we bridge the gap of what he wants for nil and what we offered so he'll come back. But I doubt it cause it wasn't that close and we think we've got plenty of options we'd like to see getting burn. Would love to have him back but I understand both sides on this one.

Advertisement
I'm still hoping we bridge the gap of what he wants for nil and what we offered so he'll come back. But I doubt it cause it wasn't that close and we think we've got plenty of options we'd like to see getting burn. Would love to have him back but I understand both sides on this one.
Yo Dee how do u view him as a talent? Assuming your talking about Blount

Yo Dee how do u view him as a talent? Assuming your talking about Blount
Nah I was talking about colbie. Far as Blount goes I'm conflicted on him. For me with a dt most important trait is mentality. A nasty streak then it's hand placement and footwork. Lastly his motor. With him I have questions about several of those traits. But maybe I just haven't paid him enough attention. For anyone who has gone in depth on his film I'd love to know their take.

Nah I was talking about colbie. Far as Blount goes I'm conflicted on him. For me with a dt most important trait is mentality. A nasty streak then it's hand placement and footwork. Lastly his motor. With him I have questions about several of those traits. But maybe I just haven't paid him enough attention. For anyone who has gone in depth on his film I'd love to know their take.
I felt the same way only going by highlights. I would view him as a 4 star but I’m questioning him as a prospect. I’m no expert but that tape isn’t a 5 star tape imo. But if he’s going to be pushed it’s here and I think the 5 star stuff is the height frame and intangibles. I do not see it with him though, hope I’m wrong. (Unless he goes to fsu)

Advertisement
I felt the same way only going by highlights. I would view him as a 4 star but I’m questioning him as a prospect. I’m no expert but that tape isn’t a 5 star tape imo. But if he’s going to be pushed it’s here and I think the 5 star stuff is the height frame and intangibles. I do not see it with him though, hope I’m wrong. (Unless he goes to fsu)
He’s 16, right? Kid has big time frame and athleticism for that age, at least from what I can tell. I’d say his tangibles are the reason for the rating.

View attachment 271212
Ward is fools gold, but the QB who put up worse numbers with a better team in the same conference is good because he’s going to FSU.

Yes.

All metrics show that the Pac 12 was pretty **** good in 2023.

Whereas, the ACC was probably the worst P5 conference in 2023.

F$U fans are soooo predictable...

View attachment 271212
Ward is fools gold, but the QB who put up worse numbers with a better team in the same conference is good because he’s going to FSU.

I use to think the gators were the worst but the level of arrogance for the Noles is crazy. They really think Jordan Travis is elite. Kid was in college for 10 years to break a record someone else go to in 4 years…

Advertisement
Back