Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I know everyone is on the QB hype train rn but what about some more Nole Tears?

Their players keep strong arming them for more NIL $$$. FSU really thought just bc they won 13 games they would get hometown discounts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No one takes discounts at all, wins are all the way down the list when it comes to players. People said for years that stupid *** line win and they’ll come. If it were that easy Saban even after winning wouldn’t recruit at all, he still had to work hard on the trail like they never won a game.

Advertisement
anyone got the receipts on what they're saying about us getting howard and ward on campus? I'm sure they are super thrilled about it 👀

anyone got the receipts on what they're saying about us getting howard and ward on campus? I'm sure they are super thrilled about it 👀

They don’t give a ****. It’s pretty much a mixture of “Mario ruins QBs so it doesn’t matter” along with “If that kid goes there he only cares about money” and a little bit of “Ward is just visiting there first to set the market”.

They don’t give a ****. It’s pretty much a mixture of “Mario ruins QBs so it doesn’t matter” along with “If that kid goes there he only cares about money” and a little bit of “Ward is just visiting there first to set the market”.

They also have a facination with Mario's chest

Pause

I think Norvwll is a good coach and an even better OC but he’s had a lot of breaks and players hit big that he in no way could envision. We’ll find out in the next two years if he’s as good as this year or more just pretty good.
I think he got extremely lucky with Travis, and the fact that Roto Rooter was 9-20 for 108 yards against Florida, and Glenn threw for like 57 yards against Louisville it does make you wonder: Was it really the offensive genius of cornrow Mike? Or maybe it was the fact he hit the Heisman Lotto with Travis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1702348935294.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back