Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

At the end of the day does it suck for FSU? Yea for the players who worked hard I feel for them… for their fans and all the **** they talk nope not one bit.

Truth is this… they had 2 games pretty much to show out with Rodemaker and Duffy and they looked way worse with them. In 2014 Ohio state lost their 2 QBs and Cardale Jones stepped in and they didn’t miss a beat… destroyed #13 Wisconsin 59-0 in B10 title game and went on to beat #1 Alabama.

Alabama peaked, Texas peaked and Washington kept on doing their thing…

Fsu wasn’t doing any of that so yeah as bad as it “looks” to leave out 13-0 ACC conference champs. The committee got it right. Next year this won’t be an issue.

Advertisement
At the end of the day does it suck for FSU? Yea for the players who worked hard I feel for them… for their fans and all the **** they talk nope not one bit.

Truth is this… they had 2 games pretty much to show out with Rodemaker and Duffy and they looked way worse with them. In 2014 Ohio state lost their 2 QBs and Cardale Jones stepped in and they didn’t miss a beat… destroyed #13 Wisconsin 59-0 in B10 title game and went on to beat #1 Alabama.

Alabama peaked, Texas peaked and Washington kept on doing their thing…

Fsu wasn’t doing any of that so yeah as bad as it “looks” to leave out 13-0 ACC conference champs. The committee got it right. Next year this won’t be an issue.
if anything it helps them hold on hope to what could have been because there was no way they were going through the playoffs - probably even with travis

if Riley Leonard doesn't get hurt, FSU loses that game - duke was threatening to go up 10 heading into the 4th right before his re-injury

1701722355952.png

Advertisement
if anything it helps them hold on hope to what could have been because there was no way they were going through the playoffs - probably even with travis

if Riley Leonard doesn't get hurt, FSU loses that game - duke was threatening to go up 10 heading into the 4th right before his re-injury
I thought it was one of those years that being basic will let you in the top 4. They had every break u could name go their way and they still found a way to F it up.

They were close to losing multiple times this year… BC, Clemson… Va Tech had the game close in the 3rd… struggled at Pitt before pulling away late…down 13-0 to D2 school with Travis in the game before he got hurt… Fla should have beat them and Louisville I think was overconfident and credit to Fsu their defense knew they had to go all out to win.

Its not like they dominated every team

I would never take a rb in rhe first round . To many good ones in free agent or third round
That’s his projection though in a lot of mocks, they have him as the top rb. That alone is reason for him to go now. There is no way he stays he’s at least a top 3 rb and no one values them. He should go now cause their shelf life is like 4-7 years.

Advertisement
He's already had one serious injury. He's gotta go
Facts and he’s a big dude (pause) that body ain’t going to be friendly to him at 28 in this age. Same sh happened to Zeke he was done for a good *** while. Sh I wanted the giants to get rid of Saquan last season and they waited to **** long. Pause

I forgot how annoying the FSU fans are once they have a ***** of success.

It's healthy for them to get force fed the c*ck of the SEC, like everyone else.

It was adorable when they thought CFB took them seriously.

Go ahead-- declare a NC, change conferences, etc., but CFB is managed for the same 6 or so programs and you ain't on top---

You're a willing, accepting, BOTTOM... just take it.

Soap Oops GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

I like your use of language. Why don’t we just go ahead and call 2023 FSFSU’s season, A ***** of Success.

Because we know what’s coming next, they’re getting ****ed, and not just the bowl game, but the next few seasons.

Advertisement
They were close to losing multiple times this year… BC, Clemson… Va Tech had the game close in the 3rd… struggled at Pitt before pulling away late…down 13-0 to D2 school with Travis in the game before he got hurt… Fla should have beat them and Louisville I think was overconfident and credit to Fsu their defense knew they had to go all out to win.

Its not like they dominated every team
As much as I dislike FSU, Bama did not dominate every team either. They barely survived USF, and had close games with unranked Texas A&M, Arkansas, and needed a Hail Mary miracle to beat unranked Auburn.

Advertisement
Who tf is fsugotsnubbed? Lol don’t ban him let him cry in here this is his safe place.
Back by popular demand, he's unbanned and has his own thread.

Advertisement
Back