Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
As much as I dislike FSU, Bama did not dominate every team either. They barely survived USF, and had close games with unranked Texas A&M, Arkansas, and needed a Hail Mary miracle to beat unranked Auburn.

They had the hardest win/loss opponent record of anyone in the top 8. FSU…..the worst. Under .500 opponent record. Combined the loss of Travis and struggling against the weakest schedule….I mean….

As much as I dislike FSU, Bama did not dominate every team either. They barely survived USF, and had close games with unranked Texas A&M, Arkansas, and needed a Hail Mary miracle to beat unranked Auburn.
I actually thought that was offensive Pi when he caught that pass . He pushed the db to get open like fsu wr been doing all year

Advertisement

Man *** all these crybabies. Winning your conference does not magically and automatically make you one of the best 4 teams in CFB. The best 4 teams got in. The committee actually got this one right. You want to make an argument for UGA, fine. But FSU was not in any of those 5 teams class WITH Travis. Now take him out and its game over.

Advertisement
FSU 🖕

Attachments

• IMG_5315.jpeg
    IMG_5315.jpeg
    83 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back