Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I forgot how annoying the FSU fans are once they have a ***** of success.

It's healthy for them to get force fed the c*ck of the SEC, like everyone else.

It was adorable when they thought CFB took them seriously.

Go ahead-- declare a NC, change conferences, etc., but CFB is managed for the same 6 or so programs and you ain't on top---

You're a willing, accepting, BOTTOM... just take it.

Soap Oops GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo
They better be active in that poortal

Cause that roster is going to get depleted at the LOS

Advertisement

They haven't recruited well on the lines at any point during Norvell's tenure. And the super transfers are gone after this year. Doubt he's going to be able to pull such a stout transfer class since most other teams recognize the value of the portal now. Unless those transfers play in the OB, people are gonna get a sneak peek of what those 23rd, 20th, and 19th ranked recruiting classes are gonna look like on the field. All their top players this year were transfers. They're losing 90% of their offensive production and their most productive guys on D. This was their best shot at a CFP semi, and it didn't pan out.

Also, the idea that a QB that's been in their system for three years would somehow get better with another month of practice (Rodemaker) is ridiculous. Look at the guy's stats in both games he played the most in this year:

1701713383437.png

Honestly, had Norvell developed a QB other than Travis and made them at least serviceable, they're in the CFP. But he looked so below average against bad defenses, that they weren't going to rehash TCU.

Nah, they'll be fine, they should focus on HS recruiting, which is definitely going to be Norvell's strength long-term. I think elite HS athletes will identify with him, provided they liked their Driver's Ed instructor... I mean who doesn't??

Advertisement
Nah, they'll be fine, they should focus on HS recruiting, which is definitely going to be Norvell's strength long-term. I think elite HS athletes will identify with him, provided they liked their Driver's Ed instructor... I mean who doesn't??
Wait is this a troll attempt? Fsu avi?

Don’t pay attention too much so I have no idea but no one likes their driver ed instructor

Would you bet even money on FSU vs any of the CFP teams without Jordan Travis?

That answers the question.

You could probably ask the top 15 teams in the rankings who’d they’d want to play out of the other teams in the top 15 and the other 14 would say FSU without Jordan and I think a good number would say FSU WITH Jordan..

Advertisement
They haven't recruited well on the lines at any point during Norvell's tenure. And the super transfers are gone after this year. Doubt he's going to be able to pull such a stout transfer class since most other teams recognize the value of the portal now. Unless those transfers play in the OB, people are gonna get a sneak peek of what those 23rd, 20th, and 19th ranked recruiting classes are gonna look like on the field. All their top players this year were transfers. They're losing 90% of their offensive production and their most productive guys on D. This was their best shot at a CFP semi, and it didn't pan out.

Even this year their trench recruiting is mid as ****. Steal Blount back and it’s downright bad.

That’s what happens when u solely just use portal cause your lazy to eval your **** self.
This right here times 1000. He’s had ample time to be able to recruit and develop someone else not named Jordan Travis. A quarterback, who basically fell into his lap and sucked when he got there. And what does he do, he rides him like a freaking thoroughbred and wait for him to break
I wonder when they will learn that the only reason they didn't get in is because Jordan Travis got hurt.
Not the ACC.
Not the bullbleep SOS that's created by the very same people who own the SEC rights.

Your not the same team without Jordan Travis

Also, Disney was not about to let a cash cow like Texas and Bama to be left out.
They also have to realize that it’s college football’s last stand of the season.
They saw the **** poor product they put on offense the last few games and didn’t want the ratings loss that fsu would get.
The ncaa took a lot of crap for putting notre dame in a few years ago and also took crap for putting tcu in.
This is the ncaa’s cherry on the cake until September. The last thing they want is a boring *** game where everyone would’ve been *****ing and moaning about fsu and why they should’ve put Alabama in.

FSU fans are actually in denial about how much their entire last 2 seasons are a result of one dude.

Advertisement
This right here times 1000. He’s had ample time to be able to recruit and develop someone else not named Jordan Travis. A quarterback, who basically fell into his lap and sucked when he got there. And what does he do, he rides him like a freaking thoroughbred and wait for him to break

They also have to realize that it’s college football’s last stand of the season.
They saw the **** poor product they put on offense the last few games and didn’t want the ratings loss that fsu would get.
The ncaa took a lot of crap for putting notre dame in a few years ago and also took crap for putting tcu in.
This is the ncaa’s cherry on the cake until September. The last thing they want is a boring *** game where everyone would’ve been *****ing and moaning about fsu and why they should’ve put Alabama in.

FSU fans are actually in denial about how much their entire last 2 seasons are a result of one dude.
It is an incredible feat that Travis was able to accomplish in that he completely elevated that team's gameplay. Without him, they're a 7-5/8-4 team. It is amazing that Norvell wasn't able to develop Rodemaker or Duffy into a serviceable backup. But yeah, somehow, a month of practice for Rodemaker (after three years in that program) was gonna elevate him to game manager level in a CFP Semi against a Top 5 defense in the country. Guy could barely manage Florida's bottom 30 defense.

Imho, FSU's gonna take a big step back next season. 7-5/8-4, unless they land a big-time transfer QB and some talent outside at WR. Coleman and Wilson are gone, though they do get Jaheim Bell back, along with Benson and Toafili, unless they declare for the draft. Either way, you can't portal your way to a solid OL or DL, accounting for 1-2 injuries along the way.

Advertisement
It is an incredible feat that Travis was able to accomplish in that he completely elevated that team's gameplay. Without him, they're a 7-5/8-4 team. It is amazing that Norvell wasn't able to develop Rodemaker or Duffy into a serviceable backup. But yeah, somehow, a month of practice for Rodemaker (after three years in that program) was gonna elevate him to game manager level in a CFP Semi against a Top 5 defense in the country. Guy could barely manage Florida's bottom 30 defense.

Imho, FSU's gonna take a big step back next season. 7-5/8-4, unless they land a big-time transfer QB and some talent outside at WR. Coleman and Wilson are gone, though they do get Jaheim Bell back, along with Benson and Toafili, unless they declare for the draft. Either way, you can't portal your way to a solid OL or DL, accounting for 1-2 injuries along the way.
I'll be surprised if Benson comes back.

I'd be surprised if any of their draft eligible starters come back. They loaded up for one big year with no long-term plan for prolonged success. Now that season is over for them and it's a bunch of guys who are ready to check out.

I'd be surprised if any of their draft eligible starters come back. They loaded up for one big year with no long-term plan for prolonged success. Now that season is over for them and it's a bunch of guys who are ready to check out.
I believe the announcements have already begun...

Advertisement
Back