Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I don't know of a parallel to Prison Mike on the trail. It's like watching a wheelchair-bound hospice patient try to navigate an escalator.

Guy had a great year at one of the biggest brand schools in the country, in the most talent rich state in the nation, and literally cannot buy a vowel, let alone a class.

It has to be that kids see right through him, and that FSU is still miles behind everyone else on NIL. It's almost as fascinating as it is funny.

I don't know of a parallel to Prison Mike on the trail. It's like watching a wheelchair-bound hospice patient try to navigate an escalator.

Guy had a great year at one of the biggest brand schools in the country, in the most talent rich state in the nation, and literally cannot buy a vowel, let alone a class.

It has to be that kids see right through him, and that FSU is still miles behind everyone else on NIL. It's almost as fascinating as it is funny.
Maybe the transfers think it's worth the shot, but the HS recruits don't see success 2-3 years out.

Advertisement

Prison mike seems like a good fit at a wisconsin or a Utah where it’s all about the evals and not recruiting top classes

Mike "Swing-n-Miss" Norvell just makes parents and recruits feel uncomfortable. Not to mention he was a record of recruits transferring out so that doesn't bode well for him.

It seems like they’re saving a lot of the OV’s for in season which could go good or bad. Or it’s just their top targets are holding a spot with fsu as a backup plan as they make the summer rounds with the schools they’re really interested in.
Its a college town. A lot more going on there in the fall when FAMU and TCC are in full effect if you know what I mean.

Advertisement

1687458517399.png

If and when Norvell strikes out in the portal, he’s cooked.
IF they don't get the bounces to go their way during the season it will happen. They got some bounces last year (Yes I know, they smoked us), but UL, OU, UF,, and LSU were all weird bounce games and teams were overlooking them. They won't sneak up on people this year. They have people's attention now.

IF they don't get the bounces to go their way during the season it will happen. They got some bounces last year (Yes I know, they smoked us), but UL, OU, UF,, and LSU were all weird bounce games and teams were overlooking them. They won't sneak up on people this year. They have people's attention now.
Absolutely. They definitely had a charmed season last year, with a ridiculous amount of lucky bounces and weird broken plays being the difference between a win and a loss. They very easily could have had 3-5 additional losses.

Advertisement
Mike "Swing-n-Miss" Norvell just makes parents and recruits feel uncomfortable. Not to mention he was a record of recruits transferring out so that doesn't bode well for him.

Plus his team is very top heavy. 1-2 big injuries wderails their season. They can't afford to lose Travis or #5 the DE. It's Travis or bust.

QB: After Travis, what's there
RB: Good but Travis legs help this group
WR: pretty stack
TE: They upgrade the talent there
OL: meh

DL: #5, maybe Darrel Jackson.
LB: meh
CB: I believe they lost a some depth here but still meh
Safety: Read CB

Advertisement
Plus his team is very top heavy. 1-2 big injuries wderails their season. They can't afford to lose Travis or #5 the DE. It's Travis or bust.

QB: After Travis, what's there
RB: Good but Travis legs help this group
WR: pretty stack
TE: They upgrade the talent there
OL: meh

DL: #5, maybe Darrel Jackson.
LB: meh
CB: I believe they lost a some depth here but still meh
Safety: Read CB
Not even sure Jackson starts for them. Read he was inconsistent and they have Lovett who started the last 2 years and Fiske whose supposed to be a good transfer.

If and when Norvell strikes out in the portal, he’s cooked.
And the math says that eventually he will. Its just not a viable route to maintain most of your roster year in year out. The last two portal cycles allowed him to make up for meh 22 and 23 cycle classes. With them being so hyped up pre season it was an excellent opportunity to capitalize and get them cooking again, but he just doesnt have it in him with HS recruiting.

And the math says that eventually he will. Its just not a viable route to maintain most of your roster year in year out. The last two portal cycles allowed him to make up for meh 22 and 23 cycle classes. With them being so hyped up pre season it was an excellent opportunity to capitalize and get them cooking again, but he just doesnt have it in him with HS recruiting.
If he can’t recruit after a 10-win season and all the hype in the world, it’s never going to happen.

If they lose to LSU (and in the low probability chance they get pounded by them) there’s gonna be a bigger meltdown in Tallahassee than there was at Chernobyl.

Advertisement
Back