Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
THEY WERE STACKED AT DT BEFORE they fot Jackson to transfer in.

Their dl is pretty good honestly that should help out their d a bit.

We must have a different definition of "stacked". They had one player on the defensive line that was All ACC(1st, 2nd, 3rd), Jared Verse. Fabian Lovett was honorable mention.

Just in comparison of a team that is actually stacked on the defensive line, Clemson had a total of 4 on 1st and 2nd team

Odd that FSU stacked dline didn't finish in the top 50 in rush defense. (Miami finished above FSU.)(Clemson was top 15)

Look I don't like giving FSU props when it's warranted. So I definitely not going make up **** on their behave to prop them up. Outside Verse, their line is average to above average at best.

Last edited:
The higher the horse, the bigger the fall.

1687707247231.png

Advertisement
Lsu will do to them what they did to us in 2018 in Texas
Very real possibility. Their team last year was similar to ours in 2017 (we got a bunch of lucky bounces and breaks). Their team going into this year’s is similar to ours in 2018. Tons of preseason hype, returning QB who over performed and was hyped as a Heisman candidate, lots of returning players, etc.

If he can’t recruit after a 10-win season and all the hype in the world, it’s never going to happen.

If they lose to LSU (and in the low probability chance they get pounded by them) there’s gonna be a bigger meltdown in Tallahassee than there was at Chernobyl.
Its never going to happen, if u can recruit u can see that they can do it immediately. So regardless of wins they will get those over rated high star guys that pick flash in a pan schools. It would happen to us alot and it will happen to them, dude cant recruit period.

Very real possibility. Their team last year was similar to ours in 2017 (we got a bunch of lucky bounces and breaks). Their team going into this year’s is similar to ours in 2018. Tons of preseason hype, returning QB who over performed and was hyped as a Heisman candidate, lots of returning players, etc.
If Mason Smith is the player he was vs fsu before that injury they wont stop that kid, hes a beast and he can win that game dolo by himself destroying that OL.

Advertisement
I don't know of a parallel to Prison Mike on the trail. It's like watching a wheelchair-bound hospice patient try to navigate an escalator.

Guy had a great year at one of the biggest brand schools in the country, in the most talent rich state in the nation, and literally cannot buy a vowel, let alone a class.

It has to be that kids see right through him, and that FSU is still miles behind everyone else on NIL. It's almost as fascinating as it is funny.

Well to be fair the Noles did have to spend a lot of their NIL money on urinals so there’s that…..😜

Advertisement
We must have a different definition of "stacked". They had one player on the defensive line that was All ACC(1st, 2nd, 3rd), Jared Verse. Fabian Lovett was honorable mention.

Just in comparison of a team that is actually stacked on the defensive line, Clemson had a total of 4 on 1st and 2nd team

Odd that FSU stacked dline didn't finish in the top 50 in rush defense. (Miami finished above FSU.)(Clemson was top 15)

Look I don't like giving FSU props when it's warranted. So I definitely not going make up **** on their behave to prop them up. Outside Verse, their line is average to above average at best.
They’re a house of cards. They’ve got a few areas we’re they’ve got good talent/returning production. But, that secondary is suspect and if Travis goes down it’s curtains.

Also, they won’t be surprising anyone this year.

IF they don't get the bounces to go their way during the season it will happen. They got some bounces last year (Yes I know, they smoked us), but UL, OU, UF,, and LSU were all weird bounce games and teams were overlooking them. They won't sneak up on people this year. They have people's attention now.
Also pretty much had limited injuries. While we played like trash last year, give them our injuries and then compare records.

Advertisement
I don't know of a parallel to Prison Mike on the trail. It's like watching a wheelchair-bound hospice patient try to navigate an escalator.

Guy had a great year at one of the biggest brand schools in the country, in the most talent rich state in the nation, and literally cannot buy a vowel, let alone a class.

It has to be that kids see right through him, and that FSU is still miles behind everyone else on NIL. It's almost as fascinating as it is funny.
I don’t think its NIL related they clean up in the portal and those kids they landed had options. I think he is just Awkward as **** and his staff likely is complacent with him and go by his feel.

Advertisement
Back