Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Me in Gator tears last year, me in gator tears now.

20230627_190919.jpg

Advertisement
We must have a different definition of "stacked". They had one player on the defensive line that was All ACC(1st, 2nd, 3rd), Jared Verse. Fabian Lovett was honorable mention.

Just in comparison of a team that is actually stacked on the defensive line, Clemson had a total of 4 on 1st and 2nd team

Odd that FSU stacked dline didn't finish in the top 50 in rush defense. (Miami finished above FSU.)(Clemson was top 15)

Look I don't like giving FSU props when it's warranted. So I definitely not going make up **** on their behave to prop them up. Outside Verse, their line is average to above average at best.
you really going all acc for if someone is good?. I definately aint. The carolina schools would forever run that.

This is what they had BEFORE stealing our starting dt (Jackson) and having like 2 transfer out due to playing time.

I hate fsu but stick your head in the sand about their DL if you want. I didnt even mention Verse and Payton a guy we easily couldve had froma feeder program who had 5sacks and looks promising at DE.

DL the strongest part of their team....

But this is Nole Tears sooooooo.....

another swing n miss for them

Clemson just doing whatever they want in GA

Last edited:
Of their 247 list of 40 most important players. The top of the list is a portal heavy. They're not at 1 yet, but assuming that's Travis. I do give them credit for developing Travis over his 5-6 years of college.

1. Travis
2. Verse
3. Johnny Wilson
4. Fabian Lovett
5. Keon Coleman
6. Bless Harris
7. Renardo Green (HS recruit)
8. Trey Benson
9. Patrick Payton (HS recruit)
10. Jaheim Bell

Of their 247 list of 40 most important players. The top of the list is a portal heavy. They're not at 1 yet, but assuming that's Travis. I do give them credit for developing Travis over his 5-6 years of college.

1. Travis
2. Verse
3. Johnny Wilson
4. Fabian Lovett
5. Keon Coleman
6. Bless Harris
7. Renardo Green (HS recruit)
8. Trey Benson
9. Patrick Payton (HS recruit)
10. Jaheim Bell
Yeah I give them credit on Travis too. If we can develop our own running QB we have in the wings look out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are either going to pull it off and make the ACC championship and maybe the playoffs. Or they lose to Clemson, LSU and 1/2 other teams and the rumblings for Novell’s head start back again.
Not sure the playoff is realistic for them but I guess it’s a possibility. I would say the odds of them winning 7 regular season games and 10 regular season games are pretty even.

FSU is going to get smacked in the mouth by LSU and season will crumble from there. They honestly believe they have the talent to win a National Championship this year(they don’t) and team will be dejected when their chance goes out window first weekend.

Advertisement
FSU is going to get smacked in the mouth by LSU and season will crumble from there. They honestly believe they have the talent to win a National Championship this year(they don’t) and team will be dejected when their chance goes out window first weekend.
Harold Perkins is going to demolish Travis & that FSU o line singlehandedly. Not really even a knock on FSpoo just that kid is special and not to forget Maason Smith will be healthy playing to get his name back out in elite consideration. All setting up perfectly for a big FSU letdown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back