Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Welcome to the ****** show.

ezgif-4-d354411058.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey Ira, there is nothing for the NCAA to investigate. NIL is not an NCAA rule that can then be interpreted, enforced and punished by the NCAA for violations.
NIL is a US Suprene Court decision which says that EVERYONE can profit from their name, image and likeness.

Let me take NIL one step farther. I am currently advising my brother in law who is a 3-time state championship basketball coach in Indiana to approach local businesses about creating NIL deals for high school players to entice them to come to his school. NIL is not limited to college athletes. Everyone can profit.
In Miami, 10 year olds can be paid over the table to play for a specific park.

What kills me is these people who don’t understand NIL and are praying the NCAA steps in because they don’t like the unequal playing field this is creating. As though the playing field was equal before NIL. People like Ira and Rowell are only openly expressing their own stupidity.
It’s not that they don’t understand, it’s that they don’t like Miami being good at this game. As usual, when Miami does something everybody else does, it’s labeled cheating. See, Miami cheats because…well everybody just knows they cheat.

What those clowns in Tally fail to realize is that their biggest triumph over us recently turned out to be the catalyst for our reemergence on the national level. While further cementing their continued demise.
I’ve been saying it since Mario was hired. FSU won the battle but lost the war. They will be irrelevant for years to come.

Advertisement
Back