Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Maybe since Mims didn’t want their bag, they could actually break off a little bit for the guys they already have?

I mean, we know that’s not going to happen but how f*cked up is it for their current players now knowing they have a big chunk but they’re only willing to break it off for some transfer and not for them

Advertisement

I know it sounds weird, but if you look at that hug from another angle, it is one of the creepiest hugs I’ve ever seen a man give another man. He literally got up inside like a boxer, but then went full on body-to-body face-to-face nose-to-nose. A male version of Megan Mullen.

And I’m not just saying this because this is a tears thread, I can’t imagine if some man tried to hug me like that, even a relative, that I wouldn’t be backpedaling like an NFL defensive back.

Maybe since Mims didn’t want their bag, they could actually break off a little bit for the guys they already have?

I mean, we know that’s not going to happen but how f*cked up is it for their current players now knowing they have a big chunk but they’re only willing to break it off for some transfer and not for them
FSU will probably give them a free copy of Apex Legends or Fortnite. That’s their NIL goodies.

I know it sounds weird, but if you look at that hug from another angle, it is one of the creepiest hugs I’ve ever seen a man give another man. He literally got up inside like a boxer, but then went full on body-to-body face-to-face nose-to-nose. A male version of Megan Mullen.

And I’m not just saying this because this is a tears thread, I can’t imagine if some man tried to hug me like that, even a relative, that I wouldn’t be backpedaling like an NFL defensive back.
Another thing. Rather than have the FSU “fight” song playing through some tinny car speakers, if you really want Mims why not get the entire band out there to play that silly anthem. That would make more of a positive impression than just a car.

Another thing. Rather than have the FSU “fight” song playing through some tinny car speakers, if you really want Mims why not get the entire band out there to play that silly anthem. That would make more of a positive impression than just a car.
Honestly, if you watch just a few seconds of that on YouTube it is so cringe you can’t even finish watching it.

The way Norvell was dancing around like a prepubescent teenage girl trying to act cool, it was just so bad you wanted to look away.

And then add to all of that the hat-in-hand, street person begging vibe, being given out by him and the other coaches, the whole thing just had a bargain basement theme.

If Mims had not already made up his mind by then because it was just a ploy to get more money from UGA, I guarantee you after the first two minutes of his arrival, he was out. It was real easy to pick up on the incompetents begging vibe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Logically this all makes sense, but you know if that were us, nobody wants to hear about the wisdom of keeping Taggart. Guy didn't win enough fast enough, and that's all fans care about. That said, I'd be ****ed if I were Taggart.

I understand.

Still doesn't explain why the next guy, who won even less and more slowly, hasn't been fired for the same reason Taggart was fired...

...though I'm SURE there is a perfectly good explanation (spoiler, there's not).

Advertisement
I’ll clarify our spin. He didn’t visit end of story.

I’ll clarify their spin:
I asked the baddest btch in the club out and she said yes.
I reserved a table at Mastro’s but she said she would meet me there.(Don’t know why).
She showed up late and ordered thhe porter house medium rare with 2 lobster tails. I guess she has an appetite and hey I got a keeper she likes medium rare steak!!
We had a great time and she said she developed an upset stomach right after a few bites and couldn’t eat the whole thing.
She even took desert home. Had a great conversation and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She left the restaurant at 9 cause she had to work the next morning early.
She told me to meet her at the mall the next day after she got off work.
She had to buy some shoes at aventura mall and wanted me to see her try them on. **** that was ****!!
Her check card didn’t go through and she asked me to lend her some money cause the way her bank account works is weird because her direct deposit goes into her savings so it hadn’t transferred over to her checking cause it was the weekend and she said she got me on Monday through cash app.
No problem. Red bottoms are expensive!!!. But it just means she has good taste and makes real money!! I got my self a tenderoni!!!

Haven’t heard from her since. I think she works in the cia cause she totally disappeared. But she follows some dude that likes surf and turf cause he posted some pics of a bit into porter house and 2 lobster tails as well as a chocolate truffle cake.

Man I miss her.
Excellent work, sir! Dem bytches got cucked, and didn’t even know it😂🤣😂. Dumb ********. Still believed she was walking thru that door “any minute now” …. till they saw her tongue kissing the dude in the bright red sweater, that she’d just broken up with, before she met them.

Advertisement
I’ve never heard of 3 star LB Tatum Bethune lol

The F$U fans have created a BULLSH!TE myth about how Prison Mike Norvell beat Mario "head-to-head" for the greatest-of-all-time transfer player, Tatum Bethune.

All because multiple F$U websites reported that Tatum Bethune picked F$U over "finalists" Miami and Auburn. Even though there is no proof or statement that Bethune had an offer from Miami. And we all know how accurate and reliable and never-wrong the F$U websites are, right?

So let's review the tape.

One of Tatum Bethune's high school coaches was Sabbath Joseph, who was working for F$U when Tatum Bethune chose F$U. One of Tatum Bethune's college coaches at UCF was Randy Shannon, who was working for F$U when Tatum Bethune chose F$U.

Tatum Bethune entered the Portal on December 31, 2021. Tatum Bethune chose F$U on January 4, 2022. We are all well-aware that most of these guys who go into the Portal hold back-channel conversations with teams/coaches/players prior to Portal-entry, so that they are sure that they have at least one safe landing spot.

Nobody denies that Miami expressed interest at some point. But there was no offer, there was no visit. And I reached out to someone who knows, who told me that Bethune wanted a guaranteed starter role, which we all know is something that Mario doesn't promise. Furthermore, Mario had not hired the DC or LB coach at the time.

But somehow...some way...because some F$U websites called Miami "a finalist" (yeah, a "finalist" that never made an offer to Tatum Bethune), now the F$U fans have invented the myth of Prison Mike Norvell "going 3-0 in head-to-head recruiting battles against Mario".

And it's all a lie. But this is what the F$U fans do. Lie, lie, lie.

Advertisement
Back