Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
And a car 👀👀👀
FSU is like, “Wait, we have cars to give too!”

1650762503641.jpeg

1650762543977.jpeg

1650762609521.jpeg

The F$U fans have created a BULLSH!TE myth about how Prison Mike Norvell beat Mario "head-to-head" for the greatest-of-all-time transfer player, Tatum Bethune.

All because multiple F$U websites reported that Tatum Bethune picked F$U over "finalists" Miami and Auburn. Even though there is no proof or statement that Bethune had an offer from Miami. And we all know how accurate and reliable and never-wrong the F$U websites are, right?

So let's review the tape.

One of Tatum Bethune's high school coaches was Sabbath Joseph, who was working for F$U when Tatum Bethune chose F$U. One of Tatum Bethune's college coaches at UCF was Randy Shannon, who was working for F$U when Tatum Bethune chose F$U.

Tatum Bethune entered the Portal on December 31, 2021. Tatum Bethune chose F$U on January 4, 2022. We are all well-aware that most of these guys who go into the Portal hold back-channel conversations with teams/coaches/players prior to Portal-entry, so that they are sure that they have at least one safe landing spot.

Nobody denies that Miami expressed interest at some point. But there was no offer, there was no visit. And I reached out to someone who knows, who told me that Bethune wanted a guaranteed starter role, which we all know is something that Mario doesn't promise. Furthermore, Mario had not hired the DC or LB coach at the time.

But somehow...some way...because some F$U websites called Miami "a finalist" (yeah, a "finalist" that never made an offer to Tatum Bethune), now the F$U fans have invented the myth of Prison Mike Norvell "going 3-0 in head-to-head recruiting battles against Mario".

And it's all a lie. But this is what the F$U fans do. Lie, lie, lie.
Didn't FSU tamper with him and he left UCF basically knowing he was going to FSU? You know, the same thing Nole fans complain about other schools doing whenever they miss on a transfer.

Didn't FSU tamper with him and he left UCF basically knowing he was going to FSU? You know, the same thing Nole fans complain about other schools doing whenever they miss on a transfer.

Of course, though there are legal "back-channel" methods and then there is true tampering (like meeting with Robert Marve's dad in public during a HS football game).

But, sure, the F$U fans are going to clutch their pearls over Daryl Porter Jr., and then act like Prison Mike Norvell is some sort of recruiting savant when he SOMEHOW gets Tatum Bethune to enroll or Amarius Mims to...visit...

Advertisement
@TrumpyCane could you please take care of this mf?

As soon as they investigate Saban Motors for their car leases to players. As soon as they investigate players posting pictures of huge stacks of cash on National Signing Day.

Perhaps they can investigate Florida State’s blatant disregard for health standards by refusing to fund functioning toilets at their facilities, forcing players to go into the woods.

Advertisement
@TrumpyCane could you please take care of this mf?

Interesting distraction from his FALSE article on Warchant about Mims definitely choosing to transfer to F$U.

"Whether or not the NCAA ever steps in"...yeah, the NCAA did nothing for years. The NCAA is doing nothing here.

But, hey, Ira, thanks for your "concern" about whether the Ruiz family will be "hiring" and "firing" coaches and/or ADs. Which, of course, is something that our Board of Trustees can do at any point (Ruiz may not be a member of the BOT yet, but Mas is). And since John Ruiz, and his kids, are UM alums, I'm not sure what the perceived problem is here.

Is Ira Schoffel trying to argue that wealthy alums of a University, who contribute millions of dollars, do not somehow express their opinions on university athletics? Like this has never happened before? Like F$U has never tapped its wealthy alums to pay massive multi-million-dollar buyouts and payouts for past and present F$U football coaches?

Let me clutch my pearls, here...

Advertisement
Interesting distraction from his FALSE article on Warchant about Mims definitely choosing to transfer to F$U.

"Whether or not the NCAA ever steps in"...yeah, the NCAA did nothing for years. The NCAA is doing nothing here.

But, hey, Ira, thanks for your "concern" about whether the Ruiz family will be "hiring" and "firing" coaches and/or ADs. Which, of course, is something that our Board of Trustees can do at any point (Ruiz may not be a member of the BOT yet, but Mas is). And since John Ruiz, and his kids, are UM alums, I'm not sure what the perceived problem is here.

Is Ira Schoffel trying to argue that wealthy alums of a University, who contribute millions of dollars, do not somehow express their opinions on university athletics? Like this has never happened before? Like F$U has never tapped its wealthy alums to pay massive multi-million-dollar buyouts and payouts for past and present F$U football coaches?

Hey Ira, there is nothing for the NCAA to investigate. NIL is not an NCAA rule that can then be interpreted, enforced and punished by the NCAA for violations.
NIL is a US Suprene Court decision which says that EVERYONE can profit from their name, image and likeness.

Let me take NIL one step farther. I am currently advising my brother in law who is a 3-time state championship basketball coach in Indiana to approach local businesses about creating NIL deals for high school players to entice them to come to his school. NIL is not limited to college athletes. Everyone can profit.
In Miami, 10 year olds can be paid over the table to play for a specific park.

What kills me is these people who don’t understand NIL and are praying the NCAA steps in because they don’t like the unequal playing field this is creating. As though the playing field was equal before NIL. People like Ira and Rowell are only openly expressing their own stupidity.

Advertisement

As if wealthy alumni did not express their opinions about UT’s hirings out here in Austin over the last eleven years.

Advertisement
Back