Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Ira isn’t just part of it, he’s literally the member of Warchant that broke it. The rest just rallied around him.
And Mims had a $300K NIL offer from FSU. Now who provided that? Rising Spear? The Warchant Collective? Norvell? Why is $300K from Warchant not a troubling inducement to have a player transfer, but $400K from LifeWallet is? Is Warchant a threat to hire and fire coaches because they offered $300K to Mims - which he turned down because someone in Georgia offered him an equal or better deal? Ridiculous. Just biased talk, from someone scared that his program is not going to fall behind, but to be cast into utter irrelevancy next to Miami.

@TrumpyCane could you please take care of this mf?

Like this never happened before… see Auburn with Jimmy Rane, Tennessee with Haslam, Texas with their network, etc. Is this idiot insinuating that big money boosters across the country don’t push ADs on when to fire a coach or withhold funds until change is made and don’t participate in coach searches? Or that they won’t expect a if an AD goes rogue without the results to back it and continues to waste their money in the process?

Like this never happened before… see Auburn with Jimmy Rane, Tennessee with Haslam, Texas with their network, etc. Is this idiot insinuating that big money boosters across the country don’t push ADs on when to fire a coach or withhold funds until change is made and don’t participate in coach searches? Or that they won’t expect a if an AD goes rogue without the results to back it and continues to waste their money in the process?
He’s either hopelessly naive or outright spinning

Advertisement
And Mims had a $300K NIL offer from FSU. Now who provided that? Rising Spear? The Warchant Collective? Norvell? Why is $300K from Warchant not a troubling inducement to have a player transfer, but $400K from LifeWallet is? Is Warchant a threat to hire and fire coaches because they offered $300K to Mims - which he turned down because someone in Georgia offered him an equal or better deal? Ridiculous. Just biased talk, from someone scared that his program is not going to fall behind, but to be cast into utter irrelevancy next to Miami.

Exactly.

I would also add that "Flaccid Spear" is run by 7 F$U sports alums, while the Ruiz family is made up of multiple UM alums, including one who played baseball at UM. So this ridiculous idea that the Ruiz money is "buying" their way into UM access/power (in another tweet, Schoffel made some comment about them being outsiders) is just a false narrative.

John Ruiz has the same right to express his opinion as a UM alum as I do. John Ruiz just happens to have a ****e-ton more money than I do.

Not sure how Ira Schoffel thinks American universities have been run for the past 200 years, but alumni contributions is one of the key elements.

He’s either hopelessly naive or outright spinning
I think it is both. I’ve read some real asinine takes about how it’s only a problem what Miami is doing - not Texas, not A&M, not the rest of the SEC. This one may take the cake. And someone who is a fan of FSU shouldn’t be saying **** about boosters having rank over the AD given the multiple year struggle their booster network had with the AD.

Exactly.

I would also add that "Flaccid Spear" is run by 7 F$U sports alums, while the Ruiz family is made up of multiple UM alums, including one who played baseball at UM. So this ridiculous idea that the Ruiz money is "buying" their way into UM access/power (in another tweet, Schoffel made some comment about them being outsiders) is just a false narrative.

John Ruiz has the same right to express his opinion as a UM alum as I do. John Ruiz just happens to have a ****e-ton more money than I do.

Not sure how Ira Schoffel thinks American universities have been run for the past 200 years, but alumni contributions is one of the key elements.
He’s a dishonest actor or a rube.

Advertisement
The Spanx girl paid Willie's buyout. Did she make the Norvel hire? Look their whole program has been freaking out about Miami's NIL money since earlier this year. They are in such a bad way, I don't pay any attention to something like this. Good times in the Gables.

Advertisement
Dudes playing against plumbers and firemen. Still good to see FSU mad though lol

Hey man I’m a fireman lol
FSU’s hoping the NCAA steps in because it’s their only chance of competing in the modern era. They’re a broke program with barely any talent. They need to go back to the old days to have any shot at attracting talent.

Advertisement
Yea cause no other schools booster try and out coaches. Washington state collective outright said we want to pay Cam ward and there wasn’t a peep. The athletic just did a whole story about the NIL deals and nothing. Is it cause we are being so upfront about it?
No, it’s because we’re Miami. It’s always been this way since I can remember. The hate is real. They see what’s happening already in all of our other sports.

The buzz is real. Top kids from every other sport are taking notice, and wanting to come to the U, while getting handsome and legal NIL deals.

Baga, Jawja, Taint, Clem$on, aTm, Texa$, L$U, Ole Mi$$, (Kan$a$, Kentucky, Auburn and Duke in basketball) will always get theirs, but they know that it just got a lot more difficult in every sport to dominate in recruiting and on the field.

They can cry all they want, but they’re about to get plowed in the next few years.

FSU’s hoping the NCAA steps in because it’s their only chance of competing in the modern era. They’re a broke program with barely any talent. They need to go back to the old days to have any shot at attracting talent.
Umm..it’s illogical…although it is FSU so who knows. But let’s say they succeed and somehow get the NCAA to take down Miami. What about Florida and every other school? Unless FSU and this guy want to get the NCAA to take down UF, Texas, Ohio State, Georgia, Alabama, OU, USC, Tenn, and every other school spending NIL dollars…they have no hope.

Advertisement
Back