Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Detective Lubie is on the job...

"No one had ever heard of him"...he only advertised on TV, but no one ever heard of him...

"You can't track how he made it"...that, right there, should be the subject of a defamation suit, as I'm sure there are tax returns...

"Being a accident attorney doesn't get you billions"...well, if "Lubie" ever bothered to Google, he would find plenty of articles on the SPAC...

"So at some point that will come to the surface"...oh, but when "Lubie"?

Advertisement
@TrumpyCane … favor please.

Lube up your battle apple and and impale “Lubie” with it, my good stuffed bear.
6drhxs.gif

Advertisement
That's the best part. Has he ever followed the amount of money people receive in settlements in these cases? Its absurd.

Or, say...the lead attorneys on the tobacco settlements?

I happen to know ONE particular UM-alum attorney...with a son who has been known to post on these-here boards...and if I told you how much he got for the tobacco settlement with Florida...

OK, enough already, I'm keeping my mouth shut. I'll just say that what "Lubie" doesn't know about attorney's fees...would fill up an entire set of encyclopedias...

they cried about our NIL for like 10 minutes straight

These are the same jerk-offs who BRAGGED about Flaccid Spear being able to meet/beat any other school's NIL offer...

Let me just add, they are whining about a transfer WHO HAS PLAYED AND PERFORMED being paid $400K per year, but they just offered a transfer WHO HAS NOT PLAYED AND PERFORMED $300K per year...

Last edited:
Or, say...the lead attorneys on the tobacco settlements?

I happen to know ONE particular UM-alum attorney...with a son who has been known to post on these-here boards...and if I told you how much he got for the tobacco settlement with Florida...

OK, enough already, I'm keeping my mouth shut. I'll just say that what "Lubie" doesn't know about attorney's fees...would fill up an entire set of encyclopedias...
Ruiz got millions as an unknown attorney because of a diet pill settlement. The cost of suing was a three digit number.

These settlements are stupidly high. Especially insurances.

Advertisement
Back