Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Sara Blakely is literally the only one I can think of. Not coincidentally, she was the one that funded the Willie to Norvell transition. I can’t imagine she is dipping back into the well so readily after the ROI last time.
She has been naughty amd needs to be Spanx'd.

1640320888660.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol man bud Eliot is about to kill himself. He’s been the most realistic analyst they have, btw. And lol at labeling Dante Anderson a consolation prize - a PWO. My my my how far have they fallen. Their front 7 haul will set them back a few years
That dude keeps it real he doesn't get blinded by his fandom. Like people like that...they are in our old mode where people made excuses or hyped up recruits. They are going to be bad next season again. Those misses will cost Mike his job.

Advertisement
That dude keeps it real he doesn't get blinded by his fandom. Like people like that...they are in our old mode where people made excuses or hyped up recruits. They are going to be bad next season again. Those misses will cost Mike his job.
They could’ve landed Jones but couldn’t pay him what the family demanded. They just can’t compete in the bag game right now, which is alive and well despite NIL.

Advertisement
need a go fund me page to help fsu buy urinals at doak. “donated by: daddy” every time they ****.

I prefer that we donate all the money to fix their urinals, and then above EVERY SINGLE URINAL we put the name of a male **** star. Every F$U fan will get hard and start ****ing in their own faces. Glorious...

Advertisement
Back