Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

7AC11931-30A5-4950-89F9-889F4DE15447.jpeg

US Forcing FSU fans to watch their misery!! “NOW GIVE ME TEARS”!! Lol

Advertisement
If you've got an hour free, this is just ****:

Have Nole fans been avoiding having to watch this video, because they’ve been trying to spin this class as the “#12” class? Even these dudes are about to cry.

Elliot and the other jabronie graded them with an F at WR, and a D at OL, DL, and LB. They’re already moving Armella to guard in their mock depth chart, with Elliott saying that Armella is not an OT, and way overrated by ESPN and Rivals.

These dudes are definitely going through their Al Folden phase. Denial is a byotch.

Last edited:
FSU fans can't avoid talking themselves into a corner over it too. On the one hand Miami sucks at absolutely everything (of course); is not any good and never has been. On the other hand Norvell is a proven great coach because he beat Miami.
I love when they say we bought a recruited while at the same time claim we are broke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love when they say we bought a recruited while at the same time claim we are broke.
That school is literally looking under couch cushions looking for spare change to get rid of the leaking trough urinals at their dilapidated wooden brutalist stadium; literally soliciting bids for wooden outhouses and considering building slit trenches for their remaining fans, and they have the audacity to say we cannot afford to spend?

Last edited:
Have Nole fans been avoiding having to watch this video, because they’ve been trying to spin this class as the “#12” class? Even these dudes are about to cry.

Elliot and the other jabronie graded them with an F at WR, and a D at OL, DL, and LB. They’re already moving Armella to guard in their mock depth chart, with Elliott saying that Armella is not an OT, and way overrated by ESPN and Rivals.

These dudes are definitely going through their Al Folden phase. Denial is a byotch.
Wow I actually respect Elliot’s degenerate gambling *** a little bit

That school is literally looking under couch cushions looking for spare change to get rid of the leaking trough urinals at their dilapidated wooden brutalist stadium; literally soliciting bids for wooden outhouses and considering building
Slit trenches for their remaining fans, and they have the audacity to say we cannot afford to spend?
When all else fails, call Doodie!

Attachments

• Doodie Calls.jpg
    Doodie Calls.jpg
    991.8 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement
When all else fails, call Doodie!
You know it’s over when FSU tells its remaining fans that the trench urinals are out of commission, that the cloth 360 degree reusable hand towels have broken down, and that toilet paper is outside of the schools budget…that henceforth all FSU loss attendees will need to bring their own green bags to the game…

1640231817562.jpeg

Advertisement
Please tell me you are kidding!!

You did read the subsequent posts, correct?

And if you don't get the movie reference, then watch Animal House. It's on either HBO or Showtime this month, I can't remember which.

EDIT: many thanks to all the great posters who stood up for my Animal House reference, I just read the other posts. If we can't quote Animal House, then the terrorists have won...

Advertisement
Back