Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They could’ve landed Jones but couldn’t pay him what the family demanded. They just can’t compete in the bag game right now, which is alive and well despite NIL.
Oh they definitely can, but maybe they're choosing not to right now. There is no shortage of booster cash to go around in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Then they chose not to meet the number. The big money guys up there didn't suddenly go broke. If their bagmen are getting tight with the purse strings Norvell is really f*cked.
I never said they were broke. No one is ponying up.

And btw, they didn’t even have to meet GA’s number (which was retarded). Still couldn’t do it.

Advertisement
I never said they were broke. No one is ponying up.

And btw, they didn’t even have to meet GA’s number (which was retarded). Still couldn’t do it.
What was the payoff? I remember the wide receiver a couple of years ago was supposedly getting $300K.

Just curious what the target for enhanced recruiting is now.

Advertisement
That play is one of the most beautiful moments in Canes history
It’s amazing. To try to monetize that play against that terrible version of Miami. It would be like if we made shirts that said “freeman to Epps”. But that would’ve been ridiculous, and nobody would ever seriously put that in the great plays in the lore of the series.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back