Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They'll go 7-5 and they'll be pounding their chests about it claiming they run the state.
For what it's worth, I don't see 7 wins on their schedule next year. They'll beat Duquesne, GA Tech, and Syracuse. BC, Louisville and Louisiana will be Toss ups, and they'll lose to Clemson, Florida, Miami, NC State, Wake Forest and LSU. I see maybe 5 wins, maybe they get lucky and catch UF or Wake slipping next year and get to an absolute max of 6.

Advertisement
For what it's worth, I don't see 7 wins on their schedule next year. They'll beat Duquesne, GA Tech, and Syracuse. BC, Louisville and Louisiana will be Toss ups, and they'll lose to Clemson, Florida, Miami, NC State, Wake Forest and LSU. I see maybe 5 wins, maybe they get lucky and catch UF or Wake slipping next year and get to an absolute max of 6.

Six would be an improvement...KEEP CORNROW "PRISON" MIKE!

1640627402918.png

TrumpyCane wants you guys to remember that defense of theirs will be terrible next season. They lose Jermaine Johnson which hid a lot of their weaknesses, on top of that they lose Keir Thomas.

The offense will still be crap unless Travis learns to throw a ball.

TrumpyCane opes we get Briles because Mario will tell him to drop 60+ on FSU in Miami next season.

Top 3 game to go next season just because of the bloodbath that will ensue

Advertisement
TrumpyCane wants you guys to remember that defense of theirs will be terrible next season. They lose Jermaine Johnson which hid a lot of their weaknesses, on top of that they lose Keir Thomas.

The offense will still be crap unless Travis learns to throw a ball.

TrumpyCane opes we get Briles because Mario will tell him to drop 60+ on FSU in Miami next season.

Top 3 game to go next season just because of the bloodbath that will ensue
As much as I'd love to embarrass the delusiNOLES I badly wanna blowout those Tar Heel cucks at Hard Rock

I'd like to see 6 wins from them. Just enough improvement to keep him around and a crap enough season to ruin recruiting for them again.

I'm not sure they can financially afford to fire Norvell after next season with their money issues regardless of outcome. A 6 win season sounds good though for them though, I can't imagine them having a good class if they win less than 7. Hunter really held that class together despite his ESD flip.

Advertisement
I'm not sure they can financially afford to fire Norvell after next season with their money issues regardless of outcome. A 6 win season sounds good though for them though, I can't imagine them having a good class if they win less than 7. Hunter really held that class together despite his ESD flip.
👆

Exactly.

Their own beat writers have written repeatedly over the past 2-3 years that they don't have money. Every move they've made (AD, OC) this off-season has been low-budget.

Still irritated we lost to that **** team but it's for the best. Manny would still be here
Still irritated we lost to that **** team but it's for the best. Manny would still be here

I firmly believe without a doubt he wouldn’t be here. It wouldn’t have mattered

Advertisement
we will never know but u could be right, but 6 in a row to close would have possibly fooled some BOT because they have been stupid for years. We will never know but hopeful that game changed the rooms mind that he had to go. I mean its highly possible this loss helped convince others in the room. But again maybe u are right but we will never know. From what I heard inside it mattered that game changed minds for some, but thats from what I heard and thats the info I trust that they gave me.

Advertisement
we will never know but u could be right, but 6 in a row to close would have possibly fooled some BOT because they have been stupid for years. We will never know but hopeful that game changed the rooms mind that he had to go. I mean its highly possible this loss helped convince others in the room. But again maybe u are right but we will never know. From what I heard inside it mattered that game changed minds for some, but thats from what I heard and thats the info I trust that they gave me.

The guys that really count with the money, the guys that brought Mario here, had already made up their mind a long time ago. That’s what I’m going by. They would’ve overcome any resistance.

Check my posts from the third week in the season, I was already seeing the people that count were ****ed off and looking to make a change. I’m not fronting, I saw this with my own eyes.

I don’t know, Blake was fired the day after the loss. And despite Blake’s departure and the loss it was nip and tuck back and forth on Manny staying. My thought is the loss helped flame the fury and that helped tip the scales. I don’t believe there were any certainties either way.

I don’t know, Blake was fired the day after the loss. And despite Blake’s departure and the loss it was nip and tuck back and forth on Manny staying. My thought is the loss helped flame the fury and that helped tip the scales. I don’t believe there were any certainties either way.
It was nip and tuck in your head, but not in the heads of people that count. We didn’t make the decision, they did.

Advertisement
Back