Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Lol what a bunch of BS. Back when I was like 5 or 6, and the Reds use to have spring training in plant city, Deion use to always come in our barbershop. One morning he was their and took pics with me and my brother. Then let us sit in his all black Lamborghini and take pics. That pic is still to this day hanging up in the barbershop

110% is a lot less than me we both have areas to improve.

No problem-o, I just didn't want anyone to misinterpret. I got caught up in the Jackson State euphoria and fell behind in providing links.

In normal times, I am HAPPY to share F$U-shaming rumors and links!

As much as as I love the Noles tears over Hunter, him choosing JSU over FSU is nothing to do with FSU. Hunter said he wanted the HBCU experience and wanted ro become one of the legends of HBCU football. I have complete respect for a young man that has a completely different value system.

With that said, I'm glad it's FSU that got left at the alter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With what $$$ they’re crying broke over there

We were never broke just were cheap until now lol

F$U is going to need to get religion soon, and divert about $30 million annually from their general operating fund.

If only F$U could purchase a leading healthcare provider in Leon County. Of course, I'm not sure how much profitability they could get from owning a chain of North Florida veterinary clinics, but I digress...

As much as as I love the Noles tears over Hunter, him choosing JSU over FSU is nothing to do with FSU. Hunter said he wanted the HBCU experience and wanted ro become one of the legends of HBCU football. I have complete respect for a youngan that has a completely different value system.

The $2m pay day didn't hurt either. :rolleyes:

Advertisement
As much as as I love the Noles tears over Hunter, him choosing JSU over FSU is nothing to do with FSU. Hunter said he wanted the HBCU experience and wanted ro become one of the legends of HBCU football. I have complete respect for a youngan that has a completely different value system.

I can respect that and still laugh at FSU.

Sorry, I can’t post the tweet because my friend texted me this pic, but it made me laugh.
E0E28F2F-820E-4F44-9E35-2F0B6BD85429.jpeg

You really believe that?

Advertisement
Seriously? More like 10-11 months.
I'm just being realistic. I think he needs to get a few more years of experience to solidify his coaching resume. FSU 8s going to give Nor ell 2 more years unless they implode and don't go to a bowl game for the 3rd straight season.

It would help Deon if his team played in the FCS Championships, but their conference champion plays in the Celebration Bowl. It was sold out for the 1st time I think ever.

Advertisement
I'm just being realistic. I think he needs to get a few more years of experience to solidify his coaching resume. FSU 8s going to give Nor ell 2 more years unless they implode and don't go to a bowl game for the 3rd straight season.

It would help Deon if his team played in the FCS Championships, but their conference champion plays in the Celebration Bowl. It was sold out for the 1st time I think ever.

A coordinator just got the HC job at Notre Dame. Aranda was getting burn at a lot of places after a couple of years at Baylor. Mel Tucker got $9.5 million.

I don't think "coaching resumes" need to be "solidified" as much as they once were. If Jackson State has another good year, schools are going to put blank checks in front of Neon.

Advertisement
Back