Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

mrw GIF

MORE

Advertisement
The funny thing is their class is actually still pretty good but they're all talking about how their class is in shambles. I'm hoping all of this freak out just scares the crap out of some of the recruits and they back out of their letter. I hope Armella is witnessing all of this. I hope Coleman is witnessing this.

Any hopes they had of getting more kids to sign come February is dwindling with every second of this meltdown. I love it.

The F$U class is only "special" good if all the rest of the verbals sign. If they don't...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's clearly cool with playing for an HBCU. It's a great day for college football everywhere. Don't need to go play in front of 80,000 to get to the league.
I don't think he'd have any issues going pro, they just don't show HBCU games very often so not many people would see him.

Ignorant post. Plenty of people would see him play. You can watch CFB on many platforms. Deion is attracting a ton of attention at JSU. I like it and would commend the young man for blazing his own path.

Their Homecoming had the most fans, 52K, in attendance for a game in JSU history.

Uninformed hater.
Not an ignorant post at all, what a dramatic response. Also, nothing wrong with HBCU schools at all but they don't get televised.

Advertisement
Back