Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

089D393F-6362-41B2-A09A-754DD419EBE8.jpeg

Advertisement
Exactly my brother, this is some bittersweet ****!!!! On one hand, I'm grinnin' from ear to ear because FUCC FLORIDA STATE and the #1 player is going HBCU. But on the other I'm like FUCCCC!!!!!, My Rattlers gotta deal with Hunter for 3 years...
You won’t be beating JSU anytime soon my brother, welcome to the SWAC, lol.

Advertisement
The funny thing is their class is actually still pretty good but they're all talking about how their class is in shambles. I'm hoping all of this freak out just scares the crap out of some of the recruits and they back out of their letter. I hope Armella is witnessing all of this. I hope Coleman is witnessing this.

Any hopes they had of getting more kids to sign come February is dwindling with every second of this meltdown. I love it.

Travis Hunter is going to stay at Jackson state as long as Deion stays at Jackson state. He is going to be a dangerous head coach especially as a recruiter whenever he ends up at FSU. We need Ed Reed to combat it.

I don’t think Deion goes to FSU…. He’s trying to build up the HBCU’s and if he were to leave next year it would take away from all the positives he’s trying to build… people wouldn’t be looking at them the same way they are now

Advertisement
The funny thing is their class is actually still pretty good but they're all talking about how their class is in shambles. I'm hoping all of this freak out just scares the crap out of some of the recruits and they back out of their letter. I hope Armella is witnessing all of this. I hope Coleman is witnessing this.

Any hopes they had of getting more kids to sign come February is dwindling with every second of this meltdown. I love it.
Their class is not pretty good. Its a Al Golden special. Just like those G5 coaches like to do. Some blue chips and filled with projects.

Advertisement
Advertisement
False information
This thread is hilarious. I never seen such a big bunch of losers in my life. Lost to their worst team, have like the 100th ranked class and trolling them still.

Advertisement
Back