Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This might be the most disrespect towards a school ever. Just off the simple fact that we all considered his loyalty to fsu to be similar to Duke Johnson for us. Imagine Duke ****tin' on us on signing day smh. Not only did he throw the hat, he built up a ******* climax. Grabbed fsu hat and said "naw, I'ma wait for that". Love every ******* min of it!!

FSU fans rethinking that contract extension. Ain't nowhere to run, bro.

1150045028916977.gif

Advertisement
As much as as I love the Noles tears over Hunter, him choosing JSU over FSU is nothing to do with FSU. Hunter said he wanted the HBCU experience and wanted ro become one of the legends of HBCU football. I have complete respect for a young man that has a completely different value system.

With that said, I'm glad it's FSU that got left at the alter.
That is not the reason he is going there...

How can you even say that? You DON'T know anything about him as a coach. You're making a lot of assumptions about his dedication and goals without any merit.

He has as much capability and credibility as anyone else starting out coaching. I mean ****!!! Mario was a player, then the FIU coach, Bama, Oregon, and now here at Miami. Apply the same comment to Mario. It wouldn't have any merit either.

Deon's future as a coach hasn't been written. I'm not saying he'll be successful. I don't know. Neither do you.

Let’s all get off this Deion talk…. We’re here to have fun at the expense of FSU.

For once we are having a good signing day and watching a rival get taken to the woodshed nationally

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back