Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Nah. If Deon leaves, Hunter will come with him.

Ironically, Deon's next job could be FSU in 2-3 years.

Deon is not going to be a good D1 coach. It would be a much bigger disaster than Norvell. PrimeTime gets to have fun at J-State, zero pressure, can set his own hours. Compare this to a guy like Mario who might sleep 4 hours a night and is on the road recruiting pretty much non-stop. There is no time to be making TV commercials and hanging out in TV studios.

On second thought, I'll revise what I said. I truly hope FSU replaces Norvell with Deion. Going Taggart, Norvell, Deion might actually be significantly worse than Shannon, Golden, Diaz.

Mortimer flipped to UL, lol.
Vince Mcmahon Hahahah GIF

Advertisement
Deon is not going to be a good D1 coach. It would be a much bigger disaster than Norvell. PrimeTime gets to have fun at J-State, zero pressure, can set his own hours. Compare this to a guy like Mario who might sleep 4 hours a night and is on the road recruiting pretty much non-stop. There is no time to be making TV commercials and hanging out in TV studios.

On second thought, I'll revise what I said. I truly hope FSU replaces Norvell with Deion. Going Taggart, Norvell, Deion might actually be significantly worse than Shannon, Golden, Diaz.
the booster club AD wont hire him

You may find it hard to believe, but student athletes actually like the HBCU experience.
I believe many student athletes enjoy the experience of going to a HBCU, but I don't believe he would be going to one if it wasn't for that NIL deal supposedly worth over a million dollars. I've been to JSU many time, if you could go to any school that you want to like he could you wouldn't choose JSU.

Advertisement

I honestly think he just burned that bridge by clowning FSU on eNSD.

They won't entertain that offer.

A coordinator just got the HC job at Notre Dame. Aranda was getting burn at a lot of places after a couple of years at Baylor. Mel Tucker got $9.5 million.

I don't think "coaching resumes" need to be "solidified" as much as they once were. If Jackson State has another good year, schools are going to put blank checks in front of Neon.
I agree with that, but all those coaches have spent many years coaching albeit not as head coaches.

Deon probably gets an FCS job sooner simply because he brings football credibility. I think he just needs more experience running a program. That's quite different from being a position coach or even a coordinator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back