Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
The real comedy here is FSU's dumb-*** fans getting mad at Coach Prime.

Y'all could've hired the man and the Holes probably would be bringing in the No. 1 class in the country right now.

And that ridiculous loss to Jacksonville State probably wouldn't be on your record, either
Dont know if this has already been said. They are mad at Prime now but will be "Overjoyed" when he is coaching their in a year or two.

Seriously, tho, this FSU meltdown is an All-Time Classic.

I've sent like 10 texts to my brother who is a Nole and he hasn't responded yet.

Gonna have to call his wife and ask her to do a welfare check

View attachment 168003
This is a 1000 on the Noles tears meter. Losing your prize 5-star to an FCS school is a 100. Losing him to your Hall of Fame alum multiplies that by 10. EPIC!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The argument that Hunter is afraid of competition and this is bad for college football makes no sense. Plenty of elite college football players were able to transition from playing at a lower level of college football to the NFL. Can’t upgrade your football team and conference without getting good coaches who can get good football players.
100% agree. If you have the God given abilities to be an elite athlete you will make it to the pro-level no matter what, I believe Jerry Rice did ok.

Advertisement

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211215-142826_Bleacher Report.jpg
    Screenshot_20211215-142826_Bleacher Report.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 266
Advertisement
Back