Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

this kid’s advisors are dumb. He’s going to JSU for the same money UGA would give him + NLI and relegating himself to the middle rounds of the draft because of the lack of competition. Kid isn’t even going to play the NDSU, Sam Houston, or Villanova of the world. He gonna play **** talent at a **** school for 3rd round money and y’all are applauding this because it’s a HBCU.
If you don’t see any value in a top black recruit playing for a HBCU then you’re hopeless. Good for him and good for Jackson State.

Advertisement
imagine he signs with FSU but we find out later that this was setup by FSU, Deion, and barstool, what a great marketing event for all parties

Deion and JSU "almost" got the #1 kid. JSU and Deions rep goes sky high. its a win win for them
Norvell saves the day and keeps the #1 kid at FSU.
Hunters profile even gets higher.

I am just throwing bs out here. I have no clue where he goes

Man you think Hunter couldn’t choose Ohio State in December of next year and be just fine after getting his check for a year at Jackson State
You think Barstool doesn’t have a clause preventing that? This world lacks financial literacy.

Cause you bois crying like *******. This is the way is suppose to be. If you want to play in front of 60k of your people and not deal with the bull**** and politics, you go to a HBCU. Facilities is usually the issue but Deion been getting major corporations to help and they have. Earmarking jobs and everything. White schools dont care about Black athletes unless he's producting. At HBCUs, that's the future black professionals of America. You ******* right I am proud! I am **** near in ******* tears! Yes!
One would think we should all be celebrating a kid choosing to go HBCU. If my neon white *** can see than I don't see what the problem is with everyone else. Now that an HBCU is finding a way to compete through similar tactics to any other school it's wrong? Good for him and hopefully he continues his road to stardom

Advertisement
I know Norvell just signed a 1 year extension, but he needs to negotiate a buyout already. They tolerated him because of his recruiting up to this point. He's not going to survive this. Everybody is going to turn on him now.

Deion wants that job and he's going to get it at some point anyway.

What a time to be alive.

Quinn Ewers scammed his way to over a mil while he shoulda been in high school and then signed with the school he was going to all along. Y’all relax on the ruination of football stuff
Yeah, skipping your senior year in high school to "scam" a million from one program and transfer to another without playing a down probably isn't the example you want to cite to support the argument that NIL/portal isn't ruining the college game.

Advertisement
I’m telling y’all it won’t even compare to 1st or 2nd round money and he’ll put himself in a spot where his talent won’t play him into those rounds because of how bad the comp is. Like I said, he’s not playing NDSU or Villanova.
Why are you acting like this is gunna eliminate him from 1st/2nd round consideration?

First of all he can always transfer put whenever he wants.

Second of all he will almost certainly dominate his competition.... Do you really think that the #1 overall recruit in the nation who is dominating his competition is really not going to be on the top of draft boards? Come on. The NFL will see his raw talent and athleticism and that alone will get him into 1st or 2nd round discussions. Him being dominant will solidify that.

I'm not saying it's a good decision, but you're acting like this is gunna ruin his life which is just false

Let's agree to disagree. He doesn't need to go to Georgia to get to the league. ****, one of the best defensive players in the league went to Buffalo. This isn't going to cost him a dime if he goes over there an dominant.
Sure guy, go tell that to the other FCS dudes that had to grind on rosters to even get playing time because they played there.

I know Norvell just signed a 1 year extension, but he needs to negotiate a buyout already. They tolerated him because of his recruiting up to this point. He's not going to survive this. Everybody is going to turn on him now.

Deion wants that job and he's going to get it at some point anyway.

What a time to be alive.
deon is only a matter of time.

Advertisement
Advertisement

giphy.gif

Yeah, skipping your senior year in high school to "scam" a million from one program and transfer to another without playing a down probably isn't the example you want to cite to support the argument that NIL/portal isn't ruining the college game.

OSU will be just fine. And they didn't pay a dime for Ewer's NIL deals.

This is the equalizer. Parity in college football is a terrific thing.

Cause you bois crying like *******. This is the way is suppose to be. If you want to play in front of 60k of your people and not deal with the bull**** and politics, you go to a HBCU. Facilities is usually the issue but Deion been getting major corporations to help and they have. Earmarking jobs and everything. White schools dont care about Black athletes unless he's producing. At HBCUs, that's the future black professionals of America. You ******* right I am proud! I am **** near in ******* tears! Yes!
Speak on it brotha

Advertisement
Back