Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1639587478345.gif

Live look at Norvell with all their top 100 “commits”

Advertisement
this kid’s advisors are dumb. He’s going to JSU for the same money UGA would give him + NLI and relegating himself to the middle rounds of the draft because of the lack of competition. Kid isn’t even going to play the NDSU, Sam Houston, or Villanova of the world. He gonna play **** talent at a **** school for 3rd round money and y’all are applauding this because it’s a HBCU.
I'm applauding this because it's an f u to fsu..... **** made my day......

Advertisement
Advertisement
and he'll be a worse player because of it

he may still get drafted higher, but he's not going to be pushed in practice or games against that level of competition. this dude needs to go to a big program and get pushed to be better against bigger comp.

terrible for the game, but glad if it did happen that it happened to fsu

No he doesn't. The dude is more than justified in helping his family if that's what he chooses to do with the NIL money.

Advertisement
Not sure why race had to be brought into it. This has nothing to do with the kid, JSU, HBCU, or Dieon, it’s about companies and outside influence controlling where recruits go
Cause you bois crying like *******. This is the way is suppose to be. If you want to play in front of 60k of your people and not deal with the bull**** and politics, you go to a HBCU. Facilities is usually the issue but Deion been getting major corporations to help and they have. Earmarking jobs and everything. White schools dont care about Black athletes unless he's producing. At HBCUs, that's the future black professionals of America. You ******* right I am proud! I am **** near in ******* tears! Yes!

Advertisement
Back